Chatting with Kevin #1

*The public applauds*

Kevin: Welcome my dear public! I'm super excited to do another season of Chatting with Kevin!

Kevin: Let's not lose any time. Give a big round of applause to the first eliminated from Egypt... Shelby!

*Shelby walks to the interview couch*

Shelby: I see you have more budget this time

Kevin: Of course! And tell me... how pathetic is it to be the first eliminated?

Shelby: *indignant* It is humiliating. And worst of all? There isn't even a good reason!

Kevin: And who should have left then?

Shelby: Clearly Amanda. Erin, Jessica and Mack are idiots for leaving her in the game

Shelby: As for Elliot and the silly princess... I hate them!

Kevin: Maybe they voted for you because you weren't nice enough to them

Shelby: Anyway... who cares. By the way, wasn't I supposed to Go to the Desert of Death?

Kevin: Sure, after going through My fabulous show!

*Shelby rolls her eyes*

Kevin: Before we continue, I gotta say that Jessica didn't vote for you.

Shelby: What?

Kevin: Yeah... Jessica voted for Amanda, Because she was jealous of her!

Shelby: Jealous? Ha! Wait? she is jealous of Amanda

Kevin: Yeah, That's why the show is for!

*Shelby rolls her eyes again*

Kevin: Now it's time for a new section of the show, the Kevi-wheel!

Kevin: Assistant, do you thing!

*The assistant is Madison working for Kevin, she holds the roulette wheel*

Shelby: Madison?? Are you his assistant?

Madison: Yes. And do not laugh! I only do it for the money

Shelby: You must be desperate to have to lower yourself and work with this idiot

Madison: Exactly

*Madison spins the roulette wheel and lands on the Splash icon*

*IN THE CHALLENGE, IT WAS A COOL TUMBLE TOY*

Kevin: Come on dear Madison! Throw her in the water!

*Madison throws the balls two times, but fails*

Kevin: *annoying* You suck at this! Now I understand why you were eliminated so quickly in Hawaii!

Madison: *annoying* Leave me alone!

*Madison throws the ball one more time, but fails. Kevin had enough, he reaches the sign and punches it  causing Shelby to fall into the water*

Shelby: *annoying* You are a cheater!

Madison: Why did you do that? I almost had it!

*Shelby comes out of the cool tumble toy*

Kevin: It's more fun this way

*Shelby punches Kevin and walks away angrily. Kevin gets up but Madison punches him*

Kevin: *angry* What was that for?

Madison: Tradition!