How? Why? When?

This chapter will go back and forth between questions asked by the guys and girls! It'll be as though Zac and Fatima are saying the same thing just different ways!

Jake, "How tf did that happen?"

Zac, "Well we were at the bar!"

Angela, "What happened there?"

Fatima, "Y'all know I said I was going to the bar!"

Jana, "We remember but that's not explaining what happened!"

Fatima, "Those lemon drops were droppin like a MF and he started rubbing my leg!"

Meech, "Nigga telling us you were at the bar doesn't tell us how y'all ended up married!"

Zac, "We got drunk that Hennessy takes me there every time! I wanted a lil fill!"

Tony, "Nigga you wanted to fuck huh?"

Zac, "Bad man but of course her attitude sucked!"

Lori, "He was tryna enter your cookie jar?"

Fatima, "Exactly and I wasn't giving his ass the time of day per usual!"

Jake, "So where did y'all get the rings?"

Zac, "Apparently they came from the jewelry store on the strip!"

Angela, "Who bought the rings?"

Fatima, "I don't even know! All I know is they came from the Jewelry Store next door!"

Jake, "Damn nigga! Do you remember anything?"

Zac, "Yes I remember going to the bar! Filling on her thigh, going to the jewelry shop, and ending up in the chapel!"

Jana, "Girl it sounds like your ass got too drunk to remember anything!"

Fatima, "I remember throwing my shots back, removing his hand from my thigh and ending up in the chapel!"

Meech, "Nigga say what? You married the woman of your dreams and don't remember a damn thing apparently!"

Zac, "I remember enough!"

Angela & Jake, "Did y'all have sex?"

Fatima, "I'm guessing we did because I was handcuffed to the bedpost this morning and my girl was still flowing!"

Zac, "Man yeah! My dick still tingling and she's the only girl that can take me there!"

Jana & Meech, "Y'all thinking about an annulment?"

Fatima, "Well duh but we have to wait 60 days!"

Zac, "Honestly I don't want one but she does so I'll grant her wish! We have to be married 60 days before we can do it though!"

Lori & Tony, "60 days?"

Fatima & Zac, "Yep!"

Angela, "Are y'all going to take the rings back?"

Fatima, "The purchase was non refundable!"

Jake, "What about the refund for the rings?"

Zac, "This shit is non refundable!"

Zac & Fatima, "But guess what?"

Jana & Meech, "What?"

Fatima & Zac, "They're heartlock rings!"

Lori & Tony, "They're what?"

Fatima, "My ring doesn't come off unless he unlocks it with his!"

Zac, "Her ring won't come off without mine unlocking it!"

Angela, "That's some freaky ass shit!"

Fatima, "Tell me about it and he refused to unlock it!"

Jake, "Let me guess, your ass won't unlock her ring!"

Zac, "Nope! She gone wear that MF until these 60 days are up!"

All of the friends are confused asf! Granted they wanted them to end up together just not like this! The situation seems messy and definitely petty on so many levels! There's really nothing left for them to say because they've exhausted all options! At this point it's a waiting game and they're waiting to see who crumbles under pressure first! It will be hard though because Fatima lives in LA and Zac is in Atlanta! Fatima is hell bent on an annulment but he isn't! He would rather be with her than any other woman! He still has the house they once shared but he's currently renting it out! So now is the time to find another one! Will Fatima move? Will they talk about what transpired and caused their separation?