SYNOPSIS

"Everything is better with you, everything is better since you"

  ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DOVE LEINA SONG loved her life, she has everything a girl her age wished for, a perfect house, a supportive mother, a bestfriend who was the polar opposite of her but yet so alike, a perfect boyfriend who loved her. Love? Urgh okay so maybe not love but hey atleast she has a boyfriend.

She had everything, popularity? Check  Good Grades? Check  Captian of the cheer team? Check  Popular Boyfriend? Check again!

What more could a teenage girl want in her life? She thought she had it all but she was wrong. She might have a perfect life but the world around her was far from perfect, her seemingly normal life had turned to a point where she had to check the news everytime just to make sure none of her friends names were on the news, reported as Animal Attacks.

The new school year has forced her to take off her rose tinted glasses and truly look around her surroundings. Which meant she could now see the true colours of the people around her, the secrets that she had not noticed until everything started to make sense, her mother wasn't perfect. Her friends weren't perfect. And she most definately was far away from being perfect.

With all that was starting to go wrong in her life the only right thing was this one awkward boy who did everything in his power to make her smile, and it worked for a while until feelings started to get mixed up.