The first time

He kissed me... hard. I pushed him away and he pulled me back. My husband was used to getting what he wanted. Well, he wouldn't today! When he pulled me back, I kicked out at him. My goal was to hurt him but he grabbed it and wedged himself between my thighs. I could feel his desire. He kissed my neck my weak spot. When he bit me, I got even more aroused and as he pressed closer my last chance of avoiding this was leaving quickly. I bent my hands and tried to push him away, my struggles clearly excited him more. He captured my hand and held them above my head and I was in a most awkward position. Could a husband rape his wife? Even if the two of them wanted each other. Instead of continuing like we were he released me only to pick me up and throw me on his bed. I couldn't say our bed because I hadn't even slept here one night as yet.

The fool didn't remember I loved my knives so I didn't remind him but simply waited as I righted myself on the bed. He stripped as he walked towards me. I would stab him rather than bed him, it mattered not that I wanted him. It was a matter of pride that was all I had left. Thankfully he left on his jockey that clearly left nothing to my imagination but jumped on the bed. I never wait for a better opportunity so I used the one I was given and aimed for his stomach. I almost made it to but he clearly anticipated it. He gripped my fingers tightly around the dagger. I thought he would slice my fingers but he pried it from my fingers and rudely cut my gown. Ironically, he didn't slice me. He then threw my beloved knife into the wall where it became imbedded. I did try to fight him but I only ended up on my back and winded. He watched me for a few minutes then kissed me. It was so soft I opened my mouth before I realize what I was doing. He took full advantage and while he kissed me his hands moved to my breast. He squeezed and teased all designed to make me squirm. When he reached to my skirt, he lifted it instead of taking it off. As weird as it seemed I was even more aroused. After he touched me where no man had ever touched before, I could only scream! He covered my mouth with his and all I could let out were moans. After my first orgasm he released my hands.

After a few minutes of catching our breath, he bent over me and grabbed my skirt again. His head went under my skirt, I closed my legs knowing what he had planned yet he pried them open without hurting me. I could feel him hands parting me and when his tongue touched me, I jerked. He had to stop now or I would never have any control. After I tried and failed to shut my legs, I tried pulling his hair. He bit me. Yip right there and instead of pulling his hair became my anchor and I could only hold on for the ride. He knew exactly what he was doing. I always thought that this would be nasty but I enjoyed it and when he was finished and kissed me, I tasted myself.

He clearly was going to complete our union because he took off his jockey. He then motioned for me to take off my clothes. I didn't and he just lifted my skirt and touched me again after a few minutes he pushed himself in me. It didn't hurt, much, he did pause for a few minutes after I tensed up then retreated and pushed deeper. The ride was more enjoyable than I thought and I could tell he enjoyed it also. I didn't mean to but it felt so good I bit the closest thing to me, his shoulder. He didn't flinch but just pushed a little harder. I knew I was going to come at any moment now and when I did, he followed right behind me. He was so tired be collapsed right on me. I didn't have the energy to push him off so I just let him stay there. He pulled the cover on us after a few minutes and I fell asleep. That was our first night of making love.

The next day I was sore but that had to be expected due to two reasons: one, I was a virgin and two, my husband was more that endowed. Now he got what he wanted I felt like such a failure. I allowed him to screw me not once but a few times when I was supposed to be trying to keep my pureness. Well, it seems like that is no longer an option and I was sure he would want a repeat of what we did last night.

We didn't have sex for a few days and I became lax in my precautions against my husband. He caught me unaware one day as I exited my shower. One minute I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom naked, the next he was directly behind me, I didn't hear the door opening but I did feel as his fingers traced my body. I never was shy about my body but I knew he didn't come in on air. I turned around and instead of him staring into my eyes like he was when he came in, he perused my body instead.

There were no words between us he stared at my lips only after he had his fill of looking at my naked flesh. He grabbed my hair and tugged me to him. He wasn't rough and he was giving me time to refuse if I wanted too. I somehow ended up bracing myself on the counter top while he moved from my lips to my neck and further. I knew where he was headed and as much as I liked oral sex as much as the next woman, I wanted to feel his penis in me.

I grabbed his hair just like he grabbed mine and I pulled him up and kissed him, His pants were already loose but it was still on and what's the fairness in that? If I was naked, shouldn't he be as well? I don't know what boldness possessed me but I ran my fingers along the edge of his pants. I eventually got to his penis and he gasp in my mouth. I had enough friends to have learned what to do so I guess he was surprised why I started massaging his penis. If I thought he was hard when he walked in, he was turbo charged now. I want to finish him but he had other ideas. He moved my hands, captured both behind my back with one of his hands and pulled my body to the edge on the counter top. Before I knew it, he was thrusting deep inside of me. I didn't know where he ended and I began. The first time he obviously had taken his time because I was new to the whole sex thing but this time he was bordering on a frenzy. He held my hands down the whole time. When he was done, he still didn't release me. He and I just stared at each other as we caught our breaths and allow our bodies to cool down.