Depend on Me ❕{GL}

Warning; Smut
Thought I'd try sum new 🙊 inspired by @shecashyxng

Star is at a club with the same gang Genie despises. She tells Genie, it's only because of the security. They resolve their differences over a lust filled night together.

Word Count; 2171 (。ì _ í。)
___________________________________________

MAIN CAST

18 • 5'9 • ♒︎

18 • 5'9 • ♒︎

18 • 5'11 • ♉︎___________________________________________

18 • 5'11 • ♉︎
___________________________________________

||[Jay's POV]||

Euphoria. Pure ecstasy, was one in a few words to explain how I was feeling. Or how I should've felt. With a girl on either side of me, one would think I should be experiencing pure bliss. Cloud 9. Thing was I would've rather been anywhere else but here. Not that I would tell anyone that. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice your comfortability for that lil bit of respect. Image was everything out here.

"Preciate it," I said gratefully as I was delivered another bottle of wine from a waiter, before they left the VIP sect. Not because it would've helped me ease up, but for the mere fact I could possibly forget this night ever happened once I woke up the next morning. Downing a drink, I felt eyes on me. One that wasn't from any enjoyed company of mine. By enjoyed I meant the homies. And I've been feeling this presence ever since the beginning of the night when we made it in the club.

"You good, Fang?" I was cut short of roaming my interior thoughts with the sudden question and mention of my name. With a simple head nod and reassuring smile, he went back to his conversation. I continued to feel the presence so I excused myself.

"Imma head to the bathroom," I told the girl on my lap as I tapped her thigh gently for her to move. She kissed my cheek before getting off.