𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 . . . !

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

((wsg chat ~🌻))

CHAPTER 6.5..

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

9:40 AM..

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

—whoosh—

..Chili Pepper Cookie and GingerBright exit out the changing room with the 5th dress they wore. "You know.. this is probably the most comfortable dress I've probably ever wore in my entire life!" Chili Pepper spun around in her loose red dress, the dress had sone sparkles on it at the chest and the long sleeve wasn't tight on her gingerbread arms. The creme-colored bow at her waist really complimented the chili seeds in her hair.

"Ughh! This dress is too tight on me.. sir Sugar Coat Cookie.. is there a bigger size for this dress?" GingerBright was too bothered by how tight her puffy dress is on her waist and arms..

.."No.. im sorry, this is the only size i have. And i can't adjust the dress due to the low fabric i have during this time of the week.." he sighed before pulling 5 more dressed forward, held by his right arm. "I do have a similar design and color to the dress you're wearing, would you like to try them out?" He stood in front of GingerBright.

"I think this white and pink dress would look good on you!.." Strawberry Cookie said, pointing at the second left dress Sugar Coat Cookie is holding, "ooh! You're right! Thanks strawberry! I'll try it out!" GingerBright grabbed the dress strawberry cookie mentioned and went inside the changing room..

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

.."GingerBrave!! Im hungry!" "But you just ate cotton candy-" "Yes, but the cotton candy they serve is in a low amount! Not enough to fill up a king!" GingerBrave and Custard iii Cookie stood in the middle of the town square.

They already have bought their suits to the grand opening but it's just the girls that are taking a ridiculous amount of time to choose the right dress..

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

..GingerBrave looked at the time that hanged at the mayor's large office, "9:38" am was the time. They're been here since 7:00 am, 7:00 AM !! Exactly the moment the town square opened.

"Im not sure if they even serve real meals here.. how about we go to the kingdom and go eat a quick lunch?" GingerBrave suggested, the town square wasn't very far from the kingdom, more rather it only took 5 mins to really walk from the kingdom to the town square.