× 3 ×

A U T H O R

"The winners of this year are..."

"Actually, we have two winners this year, with Kim Jisoo joining..." she was happy but was curious who the other person was.

"Joining with Kim Taehyung!" there he came! All set with a new business coat, fixing his neck tie and smiled to everyone. And then he found her, looked at her and smirked as he saw her silently grumbling.

"I'm sorry for being late, and thank you all for having me awarded this. He said as he came on the podium, took the award and started his winner-speech. "I'm so pleasured to receive this award..." he spoke for the next two minutes and gave the mic to Jisoo.

"You better take my autograph now, or you might regret later" he whispered while passing on the mic to her. "Your foot!" she snapped at him, and faked a smile looking front, at the gathering.

"Thank you all, for awarding me this...
The upcoming year, we'll see who the winner will be. Until then, All the best Kim Taehyung!" she bowed and went down the podium.

Taehyung too bowed and followed her. The award ceremony continued with a party. "Ma'am!! Congratulations!!" Jennie excitedly, hugged Jisoo. "Thanks a lot, Jen!!" she too hugged her. "I will catch you back, nature's call you know" both grinned, and Jisoo left.

Walking past the alley, finding the restroom, Jisoo was slammed against the wall. "Ugh. Just let me go Kim Taehyung!" she could instantly find who it was, she was familiar with his cologne.

"How can I leave you, when you, yourself called me out for a challenge?"

"Ugh! I freaking wanna slap you now"

"My cheeks are ready to be kissed by your hands" the next second, she raised her hands to slap him, it was pinned above her head.

"You better not challenge me, Jisoo" his grip on her hands tightened, while he brushed one of his fingers on her waist.

"What will you do, if I do so?"

"Something you'll regret" he said and let her hands go.

"You really want to challenge me?"

She pulled him close, by his tie and whispered in his ears, "I do, Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"Let's see, babe"

"All the very best for it, Kim Taehyung!"

"Wish you the same, Kim Jisoo!" the Kim Jisoo part, sounded so sarcastic, she stomped and walked away from him. Just a little talk, could disturb them a lot!

Time skip ~

The award ceremony went well, with a party succeeding it later. Everyone made their ways out of the building, when Taehyung saw Jisoo standing out, waiting for her car. He almost passed by her, mainting a good distance between them.

Soon Jennie joined Jisoo, "Ma'am you are waiting for?" she asked her.

"Ronan..."

Taehyung smirked, thinking of a plan. He pulled out his mobile phone and acted as if, he is speaking to someone on the other side.

"Yeah?"

"Your husband didn't arrive yet?" Jisoo turned to look at him, guess she heard him clear.

"How will he, when you fought with him, dumb!?"

"Want me to drop you?" he secretly watched Jisoo, with his side-eyes.

"For God's sake, No!" she stomped her feet.

"How about I carry you on my shoulders?" he smirked, knowing she is listening to him, very carefully.

"Why was this pervert awarded as the Best CEO huh?" she said to Jennie, making sure he heard her.

"Me pervert? That's only for you baby"

"Shut up for sometime?"

"Can you help me do so?"

"Stop flirting Mr. !"

"I guess, I won't"

Taehyung's car arrived, as he acted of declining the call and shoved his phone inside his pocket.

X X X

Ash,
So yeah, a short chapter. But hope you enjoy, will try to update soon.

Signing off,
Ash💙