Debut

Finding myself nervously looking around for my father backstage, I decide to text my friend Maxwell asking if he'd seen my father

Finding myself nervously looking around for my father backstage, I decide to text my friend Maxwell asking if he'd seen my father. Tonight was the night I debut on AEW, I had a run with WWE but like most superstars, I made the switch over in hopes for better things. Although I'll admit, the 3 title runs were very important to me. If only they hadn't made me lose to new comers every time, then throw me under the bus, I'd have stayed. I sigh before grabbing my phone and texting max; better known as MJF. I had ended up texting him if he'd seen my father but when he said no he offered to come find me and hang with me until we found him. I have been friends with max for at least 7 years at this point and he had been a huge support.

I leaned against the wall while waiting for max to find me. I looked up from my phone to see a group of people standing in front of me talking before the one guy noticed me looking over.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

I shake my head before giving a straight reply.

"No, sorry. I didn't mean to just stare at you guys. Zoned out a bit." I said truthfully hoping they didn't think I was some stalker.

The dude laughed before waving me off.

"All good. Hey, your punk's daughter right?" He adds. As soon as he said that the rest of the group stopped and looked at me.

"Yup. What gave it away?" I say laughing knowing damn well I had one of my father's 'best in the world' shirts on.

He laughed and stopped for a moment.

"I'm Ricky." He says before continuing the sentence, "oh, and good luck on your debut." He says before I thanked him.

It took me a moment before I noticed the fluffy-haired, tatted, guy staring at me. I narrow my eyes at him before he looked away, was unable to get a good look at him due to him having his hood covering his face.

I looked to my left when I saw mjf beside me. I hugged him before he noticed the group looking over, trying to not make it obvious that they were looking.

"Don't say anything you dork. I was just talking to them they're nice." I said while smacking his arm when he was staring at them plain as day.

He groans before looking at me with a shocked expression.

"I'm only letting that slide because I've known you for ever." He says laughing.

We start walking back to catering but before I got to far I made one last glance at the mysterious hooded brunette. Debating on asking Max about who he was or not I decided to bite my tounge until we were a little further away.

"Who's the guy with the hood covering his face?" I asked max when we got a little further just to make sure they didn't hear me.

Of course that went to no prevail when max turned around and looked dead at him.