Chapter 1

Gia's P.O.V

Today my best friends and I are going Padre Island for the last week of summer to have some fun. My mom and her boyfriend bought a beach house four years ago and now we basically go every summer. This time I get to spend the last week with my best friends. This should be good...

"Hurry Gia, I wanna build a sand castle" Christian said putting his luggage in the back of the truck. "Your such a little kid" I said running towards him with my luggage "ha I low key wanna build one too" I said handing him a suitcase. We left five minutes after Ebens mom called and said they where almost ready.

Jackson, Josie, Eben, and Clara where gonna meet us there since we had a lot of stuff to take "road trip!" Christian and I yelled at the same time. "keep it down, I'm trying to read!" My mom said hitting both of us on the arm with her book "ow" we both said and looked at each other and pretended to cry. But I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "shh..., Gia" Christian said trying not to laugh. I got hit with the book again. I put my head on his chest and tried to stop "Gia...!" He said laughing "w-what?" "Never mind"

"Y'all are so weird" Jerry said looking at us through the mirror "that's what makes us best friends" I said grabbing his face and moving his head. "Ooh.. look" he pinched both of my cheeks and said "Say 'Boy is it windy'." "boy is it windy!, haha my turn" I smushed his lips together and said "say 'I am smushie'." "I am smushie" we started laughing even more. "Gia your mom is trying to read can you please keep it down" Jerry said looking at me. "thank you honey" she said then they kissed.

"Eww" we both yelled "oh y'all shut it" my mom said laughing. I soon got tired and dosed off.

Christian's P.O.V

Gia fell asleep and I started to doze off right after she did. When she was sleeping her head moved onto my shoulder. I gently placed my head onto hers and closed my eyes.

|[Skip the rest of the car ride]|

"Where here" I heard Jerry say I opened my eyes seeing Gia still asleep. I smiled then woke her up "hey where here" I whispered to her. She opened her eyes stretched and yawned. She threw herself into my lap "I'm so tired" she said looking at me. "well let's go inside" "I don't want to get up" "oh come on" I jumped over her and got out "come on" I said with my arms wide open.

I carried her like a little kid to her room. when I got to her room she grabbed by face and said "Loser!, I made you carry me to my room!" She put her hands around my neck, and our foreheads together and said "Thank you best frann." I was gonna place her on her bed when I tripped and we fell on the floor "Sorryyy..." "it's okay" I got up helped her up and we watched T.V for a while "Gia!, Christian!, There here"

"I'll beat you" she said getting up "oh no you don't I said running after her. we got to the living room at the same time so it was obviously a tie.

Gia's P.O.V

"Aye, Umm.. mom can we go to the beach?" "Yes but be back before 4:00 okay" we all ran upstairs into our rooms and changed I put on my neon orange two piece bathing suit put white high waisted shorts, and a Cleveland Browns crop top. "hey Gia can we come in?" "who is it?" "Clara and Josie" "yeah" "do you have two extra bathing suits?, we kinda for ours" "yeah in the Cájon" "thanks" they both said walking out

|[10 minutes later]|

We all went downstairs "mom where leaving" "okay, wait, wait, wait, let me get a picture of Y'all, wait! Gia put on a different crop top" "why what's wrong with this one?" "Really Gia, it's too short" "what do you mean?" "Gia!, it's only a inch from your boobs" "mom all my crop tops are like this" "ugh.. okay whatever everyone say 'I'm with stupid'." "IM WITH STUPID" we all yelled.

We walked together until Josie and Jackson too off running, Eben and Clara did the same thing. Me and Christian walked like normal people. when we got to the water Christian took off his shirt and threw it to Clara's beach bag. I did the same thing "Nice tits, now take off your shorts and let me see some ass" I heard a guy say "hey watch it" I heard Christian say then the guy walked off.

Christian's P.O.V

Some guy was being disrespectful to Gia saying stuff I didn't like. I know she's wearing a bathing suit be he was acting like she was naked. After he left she hugged me "thanks for saying something" "what are friends for?" I said hugging her back. "So let's have some fun!" she said taking off her shorts she sat on the floor and started playing with the sand.

Time passed and it was already time to go back to the house. I looked at Gia "Aye hop onto my back" "okay" I ran to the house "ahh... Christian!, Stop" I stopped and put her down "what?, Was I running to fast?" "No. I want you to get on my back" "uhh..." "no ifs ands buts or maybes, your getting on" "okay" I got on her back it was funny because she's only 5'0, and she runs really fast.

We got to the house and Gia's stepdad had made burgers and hotdogs "are y'all hungry?" Jerry asked us "yeah" I got off of Gia and we ran inside. Gia grabbed a hotdog and ran to her room I grabbed a burger and went to her room as well. She put The Lorax on aka her favorite movie. and we sat on the floor.

|[skip to end of the movie]|

We all got called downstairs I grabbed mine and Gia's plate and we went downstairs. "yes mom?" Gia said sitting on the couch. "Tomorrow we are all going to the beach obviously, but where gonna see who can make the biggest sandcastle, nob everyone pick your sand-buddy and get some rest where all waking up early in the morning"

Gia's P.O.V

After my mom told us about what we were gonna do tomorrow "I CALL CHRISTIAN" I yelled rolling on the floor. I looked at him and he was upside down on the couch "I CALL GIA" he yelled I walked to the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and went to my room "WHERE GONNA BUILD THE BEST SANDCASTLE" we both yelled before we did our hand shake.

"What time is it?" I asked Christian heading towards my door "it's 11:11" "okay thanks, make a wish" "I did" "goodnight" I said opening the door "goodnight" he said opening his door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if this chapter was stupid, I got a little rusty after I deleted my other book. But I promise to make my chapters more interesting.