Sunday

The morning of Sunday has begin everyone wake up and come down prepare to listen Izuku's song but they're thinking about how will Aizawa punish Izuku's tormentor? They want to bring justice to Izuku and those are not deserve to be heroes until UA staff come with Izuku's past

Nezu: Hello students today we'll listen Midoriya's song and also I need to tell you kids.

Momo: What's happening sensei?

Nezu: Izumi Yagi, Katsuki Bakugo, Katsumi Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Shoka Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Tanya Iida will don't join the Hero Course until Izuku returns. In a meantime they'll join general course.

Aizawa: I know all of you want to give more punishment well me too but we'll let problem child to judge them.

1A: Hai sir.

Nezu: Of course you'll go study as normal.

1A: Oh shit.......

Mic: AND WE CAN LISTEN YOUNG LISTENER'S SONG EVENING TOO!!!!

Aizawa: *grin* So I already prepare for training so you'll become stronger after I saw how Toriyama trained Izuku male me know how you guys should train.

Boys: *thought* YES!!!!

Girls: *thought* Tch.....

Nezu: And let's get start it. Midnight it's your turn.

Midnight: Sweet......... And I found it it's name: Memories

Start

We'll see Izuku and Touma were picking flowers in a flower shop where they were chatting while the shop owner looked at them and smiled strangely.

Owner: Sorry sir you want buy flower to someone??

Izuku: No it's him.

Touma: Are there any flower shops you can recommend?

Owner: What occasion do you want to use the flowers?

Touma: For someone who passes away.

Owner: I recommend that you choose flowers that that person likes better.

Touma: White Marguerite.

After they settle it they went to cemetery park.

Izuku: Did she love this flower.

Touma: This flower mean purity and secrecy. She's too pure for this cruel world end up dying in my arm because that drug addict.

Izuku: She's like older sister to me and I hope that bastard will rot in hell.

Touma: The saddest part of life is when the person who gave you the best memories becomes memory.

Hisashi: He doesn't wrong about this.

Chun-li: He's teaching everything to our baby.

Yor: People's life doesn't beautiful but we can make our memory to be a happiness.

1A: Hai

Here's to the ones that we got

Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you