30. Enemies again?

THE CAMP WAS INSUFFERABLE AT THE MOMENT.

Honestly, Erika missed Annabeth and Percy, Grover, on his mission to look for Pan. It was the night before the summer started.

Erika changed a lot. The brunette's half-sister, Clarisse, left to visit her family as Erika was stuck with Atlas, a boy in his late teens. He was cool. He got a grudge against Clarisse. Why? Luke was spreading rumours about Clarisse.

Some gods started paying more attention to their kids. Like Apollo, Dionysus, Wait - That's it. Only two gods? Some minor goddesses also started taking care of their children, Kids were getting claimed quickly as the Hermes cabin was getting less crowded. But did the others listen to the brunette's words? No.

The brunette was just eating some mac and cheese, wearing a necklace with colourful beads and the sword pendant between them. Seemed like Percy updated it for her before he went to his new school, and she came back to camp. Stealing Dionysus's phone because his kids gave him some alcohol, She listened to some music, not inappropriate music like Nicki Minaj, Actually, She did listen to inappropriate music. Getting some headphones. She was currently listening to 'Tell your girlfriend' by an artist called Lay bankz.

The girl was just eating mac and cheese that some people were able to cook, finishing it before a girl with blonde curls, probably nine, walked up to the brunette. "Excuse me?" She said, looking up at Erika, who slowly unplugged the earphones from her ears.

"Yeah?" Erika asked, looking down at the little girl.

"Why did you smack my sister across the face?" The little girl asked, looking up at the brunette.

"What the fu- heck do you mean?" Erika asked, looking down at the girl as the side of her lips curved into a confused look. "Who's your sister?" The brunette added.

"That girl." The blonde curly head said, pointing at a girl who wore her camp top like a croptop, wearing shorts with it as her straight raven-coloured hair was tied up into a ponytail, She looks as pretty as Aphrodite. Wait... was that.. Madeline Williams?

Madeline Williams, Maddy, for short, was a horrible, rude girl. Honestly, She would not leave any chance to just ruin someone's day or flirt with someone.

Honestly, when the two girls were young, Maddy and Erika had this huge fight, which started for weeks and didn't end at all. Looks like it still hasn't ended.

Erika rolled her eyes as she looked at the blondie. "Look, kid, I honestly don't care about your sister, okay?" Erika said, looking at the girl who just walked off to Maddy.

༉‧+ ̊ ˋ 「 '5:07 PM' . ..'SWORD FIGHTING ' 」༉‧+ ̊ ˋ

Erika was honestly tired of sword fights, but she managed to win them. The girl was great at fights, okay?

Madeline was next to the fight, Luke by her side as he "helped" her to find out who her god parent was. The girl tried her best.

Blades made sharp sounds as they touched each other, and Madeline managed to ALMOST win the fight. Key word, almost. The raven-haired smirked as she rose the brunette's face to meet her face, Watching the daughter of Ares clench her jaw as the sword was nowhere with her.

"You know, you're not THAT bad, Just need a little bit of practice. And probably some warmth in that cold heart of yours." Madeline said, having a smirk on her face. Was she... trying to flirt with Erika? Well, that was what it seemed like to Erika. The Ares's daughter quickly summoned a sword as she yanked Madeline's away, god knows where it went.

Slowly, light pink lighting started coming up above her, only to show Aphrodite's symbol. Erika looked down at the girl. "Aphrodite, huh?" She said, looking up at the girl before whispered into the raven-coloured brunette's ear.

"Heres an advice, Don't go around flirting with demigods who are in happy healthy relationships. Unless you want to have your head dunked by a couple of Ares kids." And by that, Erika bumped her shoulder against Madelines as she walked off to the pavilions, She hated Madeline, and Madeline hated her. Why? Here's a little backstory.

Erika Lovelace and Madeline Williams USED to be best friends when they were young. Madeline's dad married a wealthy woman. While Madeline was having a great family, Erika was not.

Madeline slowly began treating Erika horribly, To which, Erika started treating Erika horribly as well. You can't blame two nine year olds, can you? The two girls used to be best friends before they stopped, and that friendship started into a rivalry. Madeline was flirting with everyone, It was stupid. But who was Erika to judge.

The day Erika began noticing her powers was at the age of nine, She was at her home, watching her step-father cry to Erika's mom, Why?

His fingers were snapped.

His nose was broken.

His lip was bleeding.

All of the injuries that motherfucking bastard deserved. But, instead of listening to Erika, Erika's mom just gave Erika a warning, assuring her new innocent "husband" that he probably just fell down the stairs.

Erika was so confused. Struggling with with ptsd, She just wanted to leave. She was so confused about this.

Madeline understood that maybe she should just not talk to Erika now. Although they hated each other's guts, they cared for each other. Kinda. Madeline might've a little, Erika definitely didn't.

The next time Aurora's boyfriend tried to be inappropriate with her, Erika went crazy for a nine year old. Taking a broom as she smacked him across the skull with him, Snapping his fingers again as she watched him fall, As the 40 year old was not able to move, Erika started punching his nose.

And punching it again.

And again.

And again.

And again till the nose bled. She had enough. Going crazy was the only thing that was suitable to her at the moment. He sexually assaulted a six year old for three years. Of course, she was not gonna take this easily.

As she didn't kill him, Aurora was at the doorstep, watching her husband get his nose broken by a nine year old.

"Aurora!" Richie, Erika's step-father, cried. "I went over to her to ask if she wanted to eat anything, She did this to me, look." Richie sobbed as Aurora was shocked.

"Mom. He rap-" Erika began only to get slapped across the face by her own mother.

"Get. Out." Aurora said softly as Erika looked up at Aurora, feeling betrayed as she went up the stairs, taking a bag as she packed her stuff. She couldn't blame Aurora for slapping her, shoving some clothes in her bag, taking some bread, She left the house.

Madeline was at her front door, holding some bracelets as she was shocked to see Erika leave the house.

"Erika." Madeline said, watching the girl walk past her.

"Yeah?" Erika asked, turning around as she looked back at the girl.

"... I got these for you." Madeline said, deciding not to question where she was going as she extended her hand with the bracelet. Pink and Red. The cololurs Erika hated (pink) and loved. (red)

"Thanks." Erika said, taking the bracelet as she noticed Madeline wearing it. Erika didn't wear hers yet. She just shoved it into her pocket and left.

PTSD HITS HARD.