Introduction

Solène Langford is focused on one thing: getting through her sophomore year at the University of Maryland without failing any classes, getting into any drama, and getting all googly eyed over some boy. Enter, star soccer player and captain; Matteo Soares. He has everything that Solène hates: an ego too big to fit through the door, a smile that knows he can get anything and anyone he wants, and a casual cruelness that comes with being at the top of the college food chain.

Matteo Soares has everything: a loving family, a great friend group, good looks, and popularity that comes from playing a sport at a D1 level but he also is fiercely loyal to the ones he holds close and has a caring heart under the facade of cruel player. When he meets the fiery redhead, Solène he is instantly attracted to her, but she seems to despise him for no reason other than his player reputation.

Will they be able to see past the others first impressions or will they live on hating one another because of it.

There is a fine line between love and hate.

Warnings:
Mature content, a player mmc, a fiery redhead, a cute Brazilian boy, cliche bits and not so cliche bits, switching languages mid sentence, LOTS OF SOCCER (futbol), lots of fluff and drama

"We'll be a fine line"