Synopsis

"So... what do you think?"

"Let me get this straight: your childhood friend who liked you grows up to become a famous model, and you didn't even know about that?"

"Mhm... I didn't."

"Wow, Aiko Hiroyuki, you suck."

To think that Roku, a chubby kid, who would do anything for Aiko Hiroyuki, would turn into a completely new guy after a decade. Yet the one he's chasing after doesn't even know who he is?

After his 3-year stay abroad, Aiko came back to his hometown with a fresh outlook on life. Then one day, he went to a café he usually goes to. There, he met a drop dead gorgeous man, but it made him leave a sour taste in his mouth.

Attending back to his old school, almost nothing had changed, except for one thing. The same guy that he had met at the café, turned out to be also a famous model in many magazines and a handsome boy whom everybody else in the school loves: Keitaro Yoshino.

Aiko thinks pretty people like him always have it easy, just because they have a pretty face and their parents' credit card. But, he doesn't even know that Keitaro and Roku are the same!

Someone like him is not Aiko's cup of tea, so of course he's trying his best to avoid crossing paths with him. But, what if Keitaro's goal is to aim Aiko's heart through the magazine?

———

Hello!! I wanted to write this during the summer just out of pure boredom and vibes. Japanese and English are not my native languages which means expect many errors, mistakes, and overall me just trying to compensate for the lack of cultural info!! This is just a passion project I want to write for fun <33

This story also is compiled with just fluff and slice-of-life! I focused more on the cute sides of things than the serious, dramatic tones. So, if you have the time to read a silly little lighthearted story, then I hope you can enjoy this story that I made!

    ᐢ⑅ᐢ
( ˶• . •˶)
./づ~ ♡