That one night

I layed in my bed alone and just wished I had someone to talk to or someone to tell how I feel.I keep on telling myself it will be okay but truth is nothing is ever okay.I just wanted to hold his hand again,I wanted to feel is soft plump lips again but that is impossible I also do not know where I stand with my friends they are there but i just can not stop myself to sometimes wish we never moved I missed my old friends,my old live
and I know my parents did this for me but I keep on asking myself "Is this really what is best for me?"I mean i try to make the best of it but sometimes it just feels impossible and my relationship with god is also not the best I mean I have been feeling so distant lately like it is not like I am praying or reading my bible lately and I am constantly sinning so it is not like i expect our relationship to be very strong at the moment but sometimes I wish that it was,sometimes I wish that I have my old live and friends back,sometimes I wish that I could hold his hand again and feel his soft plump lips on mine one last time but here I am laying alone in my bed making wishes I know will never come true and they wil stay what they are wishes.I knew that being a teenage girl wil be hard but i never thought it will be like this it is like a nightmare of constant overthinking,loneliness,and making worthless wishes.I calm myself down by trying to sleep but the thought wil always be there as that is the live of a teenage girl...