Chapter 1: The Beginning (Remake)

(tbh, I didn't like chapter 1 and I think people judge chapter 1 and don't read ahead and I think it needs a remake so, here it is)

N's POV

I was trying to fly this stupid landing pod; it was so confusing that I had to take out the manual!

E's POV

I then notice that we were about to crash and I yell at N

E: N!

N: Not now, I'm figuring out who this stupid pod works-

E: WERE ABOUT TO CRASH!

N: WAIT WHAT?!

N's POV

I then throw the manual to the ground and I see that we were about to crash so I quickly grab the steering wheel or whatever that thing is called that you use to steer planes and I say

N: Alright, were going to have a very bumpy landing!

V: WHAT!

The landing pod crashes hard on the ground and V went to open the door but couldn't!

V: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! BECAUSE OF YOU, WERE STUCK IN THE POD!

N: I'm sorry-

V then slaps me across the face and E then puts V in a chock hold and says

E: HOW DARE YOU HIT OUR SQUADMATE! ONLY I CAN DO THAT!

V: I'm AGH S-sorry!

E then drops V to the ground and V is coughing violently.

V: I hate you E.

E just rolls his eyes and just busts the door open with his left foot.

N: Damn, you're strong.

E: Thanks, it wasn't easy to become what I am now.

N: I can tell, and I'm happy that we have a leader like you.

E: Thank you N and I'm glad to have you apart of my squad.

E then hugs me slightly and we go out to start the mission, kill EVERY Worker Drone on Copper-9!

16 years later

E's POV

I was working on my mechanical sword and I can't figure out the sick movement I want, (btw, this mechanical sword is based off the swords that the Under Ground uses in Spider-Man Miles Morales.) I leave my lab to find V being telling N to do something that I am unsure of.

N: I trying V but it is so hard.

V: Well clean faster, E told us to clean the cockpit and you got to do it faster.

E: Maybe if you help him, maybe this could be done like WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!

V: Making sure N does a good job.

E: Well because you're not helping him, only 3% of the cockpit is finished so if I were you grab a damn sponge and START CLEANING!

V: Uh yes boss.

V then grabbed a sponge, soaked it in clean water then helped N with cleaning the cockpit.

E's mind: God, this has to stop,, I need to find a way to get V and N get along, N is trying to get along with V but V is just impossible to get along with.

I then have a amazing idea but an idea the rest can probably not agree, I know N will because how naïve he is but V will be an issue.

After 4 hours