♥Chapter1♥

"I'm Home!" misa Says as she walks in the livingroom, The mother was cleaning the table "welcome home sweetie, how was school?" Misa putted her bag on the couch and sat down "it was fun, Lisa looked like a doll she used to much make up haha" the mother walked to the kitchen "Oh haha" "And Haru was annoying as always" Misa said while putting the tv on, The mother walked back to the livingroom and gave her something to drink "What did he do this time?" " He pulled my hair this time, like it really hurted so i screamed to him and he just laughed" Misa looked annoyed while drinking her drink "if he does something to hurt you again i'm going to call school" The mother said while sitting next to her "No need, he will pay for it" She said with an evil smile "Sweetie i don't want you to behave like he does" Misa sighed "No mom i know" "Good" Mother smiled, she just drank furhter "Misa can you help me with something?" Misa looked at her "Depends" "Can you clean the basement for me?" The mother asked "What? no it's like a tornado came there" "Please sweety? I have alot of things to do and your dad can't do it becouse of his leg" Misa looked at her for awhile and than sighed again "Fine" Mother hugged her tight "Thank you sweetie!" 

In the basement

"Can you clean the basement for me?" she murmured while cleaning up "I also have things to do ugh" Misa moves a box as other boxes fell on her "Auch!" she screamed "is everything alright down there?!" The mother screamed "Yeah everything is fine!!" "alright watch out!" the mother walked away again, Misa stands up and throws the boxes away "hm?" she see's a red box with golden flowers on it "What a nice box" Misa thought, she picked up and opend it "woow...What a nice necklace.." She looked at the necklace, it was an golden necklace with a red Rose on it with wings, it was all shiny and clean, She putted the necklace in her pocket and went further with cleaning. 

Night on the dinner table

"How was work sweety?" Mother asked "it was good thanks for asking" the dad replied, Misa looked at them as they were talking "Should i ask them about the necklace?" She thought "is something wrong sweety?" The mother asked "No" Misa replied "But i do have something to ask" "Ask ahead" dad says while taking a bite of his food "Do you guys know about a golden necklace with an red flower with wings?" Misa asked, The parents looked at each other "No we don't know sweetie why?" Mother said with confusion "No nothing nevermind" Misa ate her food as the parents looked at her. Later at night Misa went to her room and putted the necklace in her drawer, she putted her Pj's on and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth "if they don't know about the necklace how is it in our basement?" She thought quastioning. When she was done brushing her teeth she went to her room straight to bed "Goodnight moon" She said as she closed her eyes.

The next day

Misa woke up and Yawned, she changed to her school uniform and did her hair into a small ponytail on the side, she smiled while looking in the mirror "Oh!" She grabbed the necklace out of her drawer and putted it on "its so beautiful.." She said while looking in the mirror "Finally! Someone found it!" A boy voice said all of the sudden "huh? who is there?" Misa said while looking around "I'm Aron you are Misa right?" the Boy voice asked "yeah? Where are you show yourself!" She screamed while still looking around "Wish i could show myself but i can't" "What? This is bullshit it's not real" she grabbed her bag and walked downstairs.