1: Recruited

😘 hello! I have decided to start a new book, I will be updating my other book, "Life vs Death" still but I will have to stop for a while starting end of June. Excuse bad grammar/ punctuation and stuff like that. I'm not done with Bungo Stray Dogs yet so please don't not hate me if I mess stuff up.☺️ (P.S. I reasearched (tried) about if anyone knew Dazai was PM and it said Fukuzawa did not know anything about Dazai other than the fact he was recommended so we're just going to say no one knew for sure.) short chapter today bc I need to post something. They will be longer in the future. All character creds go to the author of BSD, I don't own you obvi. y/n (you) don't belong to the author of BSD, you belong to yourself!

--author-chan ❤️  

Kunikida opened the door to the famously loved cafe with Dazai, Atsushi, y/n, Junichiro and Naomi trailing behind him, he kept holding the door until everyone was inside then he took a seat on a tall stool next to Dazai, everyone else sitting in a booth sort of thing. Dazai looks at y/n, he rembers her from somewhere. but where?

They talked about various things but one topic striked y/n's attention, drawing her away from her dazed gaze. 

"...not one has guessed his previous job yet, it's taken so long that there is a big prize for whoever gets it correct, 700,000 yen is the reward at the moment." Kunikida responds to Atsushi's question.

"700,000 yen?!" Atsushi says in disbelief. Dazai smirks.

"That prize, shall be mine!!" Atsushi says before firing a lot of guesses.

"...a scientist?" Atsushi fires at Dazai.

"You are wrong." Dazai replies. Y/n smirks playfully.

"A lawyer?"

"Nope." He says again.

"A journalist?"  Dazai makes a sound with his tounge singallig a no.

"A carpenter?"

"Nope."

"A predictor?" 

"Nope!"

"A pilot?" 

"No-o-o!"

"A translator?"

  "Nope!"

"A chef?" Atsushi says a little more desperately.

"Nada!" Dazai replies with a small grin.

"May I have a guess?" Y/n asks.

They all turn to look at her.

"Sure!" Dazai says with his grin stil platsterd on his face. Y/n smirk's lightly.

"Hmm, what about someone from a group. Like, a gang. The mafia, perhaps? A local mafia?"  

Y/n's  smirk grows wider as Dazai's smirk fades a bit. Kunikida chuckle's.

"Possibly. But personally if I were a mafia boss, I would not allow a nut brain like Dazai into my gang. He would drive me insane, not that he doesn't already." Kunikida replies.  

"I suppose so, it was just a suggestion." Y/n smirks and crosses her arms.

Dazai remains shocked, and quite curious... but after a minute or two he partially regains his normal façade, he decides to meet up with y/n later.