✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1: 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

MUMBAI ABANDONED CONSTRUCTION BUILDING - NIGHT

MUMBAI
ABANDONED CONSTRUCTION BUILDING - NIGHT

GOON 1 (looking around nervously)Boss, you sure this place is safe?

Boss, you sure this place is safe?

RONNIE (chuckling) Relax. No one would dare come after us here.

HALLWAY
A Man takes out his baton and moves swiftly. He grabs a goon from behind, covering his mouth and taking him down silently. He continues this method, eliminating goons one by one without making a sound.

GOON 2 (turning around) Hey, did you hear something?

RONNIE (irritated) Stop whining and keep watch.

The Man reaches the central area, where Rocky is still unaware of his presence. Suddenly, The man steps into the light, his badge gleaming.

The Man (loudly and confidently) Ronnie! Your time is up.

Ronnie spins around, eyes widening in shock.

RONNIE (shocked) IPS officer Aarav Singh Rathore how did you get here.

( You can read Aarav's character details in the Character Aesthetic Chapter. I won't tell you again and again)

RONNIE (enraged) Get him!

Aarav takes on three goons at once, his movements fluid and powerful. Ronnie watches, his confidence wavering as his men fall one by one.

RONNIE (panicking) What are you all waiting for? Kill him!

AARAV (to Ronnie, sternly) You can't escape the law, Ronnie. Your empire ends tonight.

Ronnie, seeing his men defeated, grabs a gun from a fallen goon. He points it at Aarav, hands shaking.

RONNIE (desperately) Stay back! I'll shoot!

Aarav's eyes narrow. He takes a step forward, unflinching.

AARAV (calmly) Go ahead. See if you can take the shot before I reach you.

Ronnie's finger trembles on the trigger. Aarav lunges forward, knocking the gun out of Ronnie's hand with a swift kick. He grabs Ronnie by the collar and throws him against a pillar.