🐯13

This chapter is for you guys.. thank you for the constant support 💜 💜
@ashOwais @giadianann

Leander sat on the bench placed beside the pond. The two pisces in the pond making out shamelessly in front of him made a red tint in his bread cheeks. He took his sword out and practiced to distract himself while Philo sat in a corner, looking lazy at his master.

"Are you sleepy.. my Champ?" Leander asked to his pet who gave him an ignorant face. Leander chuckled and continued swaying his sword.

Nikolas came three days before. The very next day he and Prince Alexander went hunting. As usual Prince Leander was sitting on the window sill and looking afar in the morning. He sipped his morning juice served by Charlie.

His eyes stuck at a black figure, riding a black horse towards the palace. He stood straight and focused on the face which was half covered. The figure approached the gate and gave the letter to the guard who checked it and let him in. Leander became curious and looked at the figure who stopped his horse at the side of the palace.

 Leander became curious and looked at the figure who stopped his horse at the side of the palace

Leander couldn't see his face properly since the man's hair and hoodie covered his face.. only his sharp jawline was visible. Leander sneaked to get a peak of the man but he quickly went inside.

On the same day Prince Alexander said him that he met Nikolas. Now he was sure that the man he saw at the morning was Nikolas. If it was him.. oh boy.. the man had a good physique.

On the next day, he met King. He overheard King and his minister's talk, about the arrival of his son.

Leander wanted to meet him so badly but he was nervous. Yeah. The bravest person in that kingdom was nervous to meet his friend.. may be more than friend.

If you ask Leander to describe his life in word he would say, Nikolas.

Yeah. He was so much attached to that one person who was missing in his life for the last thirteen years.

Nikolas was his lifeline and he was nervous to meet him after so long time. Also he was mad at Nikolas for leaving him.

"Hm.. not bad.." Leander paused for a moment hearing a deep voice from behind.. a smile bloomed on his face. He was hearing Nikolas after so many years, and also his deep octave for the first time. It sent a shock wave in Leander, making his tummy flip. He didn't turned around, continued swinging his sword.

"The Prince Tiger of Macedonian Empire.. heard so much about the brave, charming prince. I must say, people will be happy to have him as their king.." the voice continued praising Leander and he kept smiling.

"But.. I will say he is a coward.." Leander's eyes narrowed and he held his sword tightly.

"He is a big coward that..."