Introduction

I carefully closed the front door behind me, locked it and went out into the bustle of the street. I acted as inconspicuously as possible when I left our house, as it was clear to me that at least one pair of eyes was watching me from the windows on the 2nd floor. My parents didn't like to let me go out with anyone, despite the fact that I was already 19.. pff. Like me, of course I understand that they are afraid, but how come I can't even go shopping with my friend??? However, this time was different. I don't know if mom recognized it or was joking, but... today it wasn't with a friend. So I continued for a few streets, until I was sure that no one would see me. Well, I was more like swaying. My physique was definitely not, I was never interested in it. Well, there was no need either. Because there's a giant community that excites me, and one person I'd do anything for. Well, for your information I am talking about feederism and Matthew. I stopped, turned and looked around. It will be perfect here. I took out my cell phone with my chubby hand and dialed Matthew. "What, baby, are you in the right place?" Can I come?" I nodded and told him the address. In a moment a familiar engine sounded and I got up to greet my boyfriend. A beautiful Range Rower stopped at the curb. Black, of course. And a tall boy with a well-built body got out of it and a 6-pack. The kind that girls always jump for. His brown hair fluttered and his strange green eyes looked at me tenderly. "Niki, you worked on yourself," he chuckled my chubby belly spilling over the skirt. "Well, Niki, how much do you weigh?" He chuckled and looked at me with interest. And I smiled inwardly. He'll be surprised. "95 kg, Matty." He rolled his eyes. ,,What? I'm going on vacation for a month and you're going to put on 11kg in the meantime? I mean. Come on, chubby, you'll definitely have a bigger appetite than before. At least you can fit more!" He smiled excitedly like a child and opened the door for me. I sat comfortably in the comfortable and spacious seats of his Rover. While he was driving, I watched my splayed legs. Indeed, the 11 kg took its toll on them. They were plumper, softer and fatter. Nice look.

We were there in less than 5 minutes. In front of a huge McDonalds. He patted my stomach. "So, ready to go get stuffed?" I nodded and let myself be led inside. As soon as we sat down at the table, Matt left to eat his lunch at the counter. I let him decide how much I eat. I looked around and realized that I am one of the thinnest here, even though I am almost obese, I still fall into the chubby group. But when I weigh 100 kg, I will be obese. Our goal with Matt is to fatten me up as much as possible with as little healthy food as possible. But back to the people around me. There were men and women, almost all very obese. At the opposite table sat a woman who was being fed by her thin man. Finally Matt came back and I could tell from his expression that we were going to spend a little more time here today. We sat and chatted for a while when the number 321 showed up at the counter and Matt hurried off to collect the lunch box. "Oh god," I moaned when I saw what he ordered. "Yeah, that's all for you, baby." Two double cheeseburgers, large fries, large Coke, 20 nuggets and a McFlurry. I sat down and watched the food. "I can't handle it, Matt." "No?" He saddened. And he went to take the birds to the tray, he was a little sad that I didn't eat it, but I called him, Mate, I brought it, I'll have it, I'll eat it for you. He sat down next to me and stroked my bulging belly. I knew you were my smart and big girl come feed yourself and let's see how fat you get. Ok Mate I'll do it for you and I started feeding myself some fries while he kept pushing me cokes and cheeseburgers. I was like in a gluttonous trance I couldn't move and I just watched his hand move closer to my mouth and put more delicious bites into it... In a moment I realized that the only thing left was the McFlury I ate the rest there was still a little coke otherwise everything ended up in my huge bulging belly honey looked satisfied and took the first spoonful of McFlurry the flavor was probably caramel But I didn't notice it much I rather perceived the cold ice cream like a slippery neck. I let him feed me And I felt him nudge me. A few more bites and the McFlurry finally ends up in my gluttonous belly I stopped the last spoonful was behind me. I finished the entire mcflury and finished the coke and My huge belly and breasts were resting on my thighs. I tried to get up because I wasn't very comfortable in this position, how my massive and wrapped belly was lying around, I found out that I couldn't get up. I was so heavy and worn out from all the moves that I couldn't stand up. My huge belly was preventing me from doing so. I only felt how I looked like I was half asleep, and how honey was lifting me up with his muscular arms, I fell unconscious.