73.

In hallway....

Here tae and jm running from jk and yg .. and ended up bumping into each other ...

" Tae ... WTF are you doing here .. ?? ..huh??..." Jm just bumped into him with very hardly hit own head over him and cursing him ..

" Same .. for me ..?.. WTF are you here also .. you .. you .. didn't attend first lecture like me ..?.." tae facing him clearly and placing one hand on own head ..which is hurting like hell...

" Umm.. actually.. um..." Jm looking away from him ..and tryna to make some excuses..but ..

" Ok man. If you don't wanna tell me .. than .. you don't need to make something as lie .. it's ok.. but jk said me .. that if your first lecture is yoongi's... than i don't need to hurry...."tae just realised but he said ..

" It means you was with him ..huh..?... " Jm giving him death gazes.. and looking straight into his eyes...

" Tell me .. tae ... Oo that's why you're wearing this fucking sexy dresses now .." jm seeing him like he'll eat him alive...and left no cramps...

" Jm .. please hear me first.." tae trying to calm him down with own puppy eyes..

" I'm really sorry... that i didn't told you .. that. we are together now .. " tae making clear things up.. and left no secret no confusion...

" Actually.. I'm happy for you .." jm laughing at him because he never supposed that tae scared from him this much ...

" Huh..??.. Are you my jimin..huh..??.." tae mumbled and hugging him .. and because there is starting of next lecture so many students in the hallway staring at him like they are couples right now ..

" Jimin you know..?.. you have been changed alot in these passing days .. now you've enhanced patience level.. you're understands anyone.. and most importantly you're very punctual lately.. so .. in the end what's the reason for all those changes...?.." tae asked him with a typical and with geniune reasons so .. he have to answer it ...

" Actually.. i'm also seeing someone..?.." jm back from hug quickly.. after his question

" Huh..?... Tell me who..??. How ..??. When ..??.. where ..??. I'm preety much excited.. " tae shouting but jm placed own little palm on his face because he felt some weird gazes on them...

" It's a long story...I'll tell you later .. " jm just patted his back and make him calm down from his excitement level ...
.
.
" Hey .. why are you both still here.. go to class..." Yg just passed by with this statement who heard all this conversation from behind the wall ...

" Oo sorry professor.. for being noisy.." tae held jm forearm and run all over the hallway.. and jm still staring at yg ..

" Don't look at me with those eyes.. because they are the reasons of my madness over you .. " yg just mumbled and going to take a class from another faculty...
.
.
.
At 5: 00 pm..

" Where are you mini...??.." yg on call with very low voice because he is still walking in hallway..

" I'm just finishing up with my lecture..??.. where are you ..I'll be in parking in few minutes.. " jm just hung up with in 2 second...

" But ..." Yg looking at lock screen display..

" This boy .." yg cursing him little with small sweet smile on his face...
.
.
.
" Hey yoongi.." jm waving own hand to yg to gave him direction..

" Hey mini .." yg running up to him and hug him tightly until he smells like yg perfume...

" Yoon we're in clg .. not in our home. ." jm struggling hard to make ownself free from his wild grip ..

" Just let them know.. and i could do more if we're at own room.. so can't make me wait to longer.. " yg pulling him into the car .. buckled him up with forehead kiss and head back to home ...

(A/n):He called pain for ownself by calling him Yoon /_________________________________________

Stay tuned...