✯𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3: 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

They are all coming out of the headquarters

Smaira(to Aarav): How is aunty Aarav? How is her health?
Aarav: is same as before.
S: Don't worry, I am back now and I will try to make everything right.
A: by the way how are you going?
S: I will go by auto, my scooter broke down. You tell me the address of the university.
A: Can you come with me in my car?
S: No bro, if you can do something then let me go with Aadhya in her car. With this excuse I will talk to her.
A: You just need time to talk.
S: Sahi pakde hai! (you caught my point.)

Aarav(to Aadhya,in parking) Aadhya, Arjun will come with me. You take Samaira with you. We will meet at the university. We are behind your car.
Aadhya: Ok Sir
(Aadhya and Samaira sit in the car and leave for the university.)
Arjun(to Aarav) Thank you sir for saving me, otherwise I would have been bored in the car.
Aarav: do you think i will party with you.
Arjun: Sir, you are less angry than Aadya Ma'am. That is why I will not get bored with you much.
Aarav: So you are saying that I get angry?
Arjun: No sir, that's not what I meant. Some officers were saying that you also get angry very quickly.
Aarav: Ok, No problem.

In Aadhya car

Smaira: So, Aadhya, tell me about yourself. Who else is there in your family?

Aadhya: I have a brother in my family.

Smaira: Just you and your brother?

Aadhya: Yes. Now, may I ask you something?

Smaira: (Smiling) Yes, yes, why not?

Aadhya: I read your biodata. You're 24 years old and Aarav is 28. How did you guys become friends?

Smaira: (Nostalgically) I am from Agra. I came to Delhi for the first time 7 years ago. At that time, I was only 17 years old. Aarav and Vivaan supported me a lot. They explained to me the difference between right and wrong. Vivaan and Aarav were doing their Masters in Business from my university. Along with that, Aarav was also preparing for UPSC. But...

Aadhya: But, what...,

Smaira: (Sighs) Four years ago, there was a big fight between the three of us. None of us were wrong, everyone was right in their own way. But the circumstances were wrong. I went back to Agra and got a job there. I tried to find out about them, but they completely cut off all connections.

Smaira: When I was transferred to Delhi two months ago, I went to Aarav's house, but the watchman told me he had left four years ago. Due to work pressure, I couldn't do much. Or maybe I was still angry. But when I saw Aarav again, I forgot everything. Or maybe I'm pretending to forget.

Aadhya: May I ask you something else?

Smaira: Sure.

Aadhya: Who is Vivaan?

Smaira: (Smiling faintly) Vivaan is Aarav's elder cousin brother, one year older than Aarav. If Aarav gets angry, only I and his mother can control him. But if Vivaan gets angry, there's no one who can control him. I used to see Aarav's photos in the newspaper, but Vivaan's photo was never in the news or on social media. His name is mentioned a lot in business circles, but there's no photo.