the beginning

All I remember from a young age were the glares and whispering from all those people. I don't remember much but all I know is the pain I felt inside me as I realized what they were saying.

Less than a year ago I was going through a lot and did some things I regret but none of that matters now. All I wanted was some stability and just a good peaceful day but I guess that's too much to ask for. When you've lost people you deeply care about whether to death or to a stupid mistake or even if just abandonment. It's painful to think back on especially when you're already in a bad mindset.

But you know none of that matters anymore. All I care about right now is struggling to find peace in all of the pain and darkness...

I remember very little of the days before everything went downhill but I do know I used to smile a lot. But not anymore. I try to go back to those times but whenever I feel as if it's getting better something comes and brings it all crashing down. And I mean down to the depths of hell. It's to the point that I don't know how I keep going on or even trying to go on.

But enough of all that how about we go over some of the memories I have stored in my locked up brain...