𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 32 ! -----
( real life . . . )
❛ you're sorry? ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Abel slowly pulls into the driveway of the sturniolo's home, shifting his car into park. it's almost one am, and the three of them are tired after such a long and awkward car ride that was possibly one of the worst experiences mikayla's ever had. she definitely did not have on her bucket list to be stuck in a car with her fake ex boyfriend and the boy she's currently spending a lot of time with.

          abel yawns, covering his mouth and his puffy eyes glance over at mikayla. he's drained from driving for so long and also fighting to the urge to complain about the fact that chris sturniolo, the guy who hates him, was in the back of his car.

          but chris knows that once he exits that car, they'll be left alone and he's trying to prevent that from happening as much as he can until he gets his girl back. chris chews on his bottom lip as he thinks of some sort of scenario that won't end with abel driving mikayla home.

          it's as if a bulb appears above chris' head with the way his face lights up after an idea pops in his head. "you guys can stay over, mary lou's already asleep and she won't mind," chris offers, a plastic grin growing on his face.

          mikayla slowly turns to face chris, narrowing her eyes and pushing her lips into a thin line since she may already know that he's planning something with his tone of voice. she whips back around, rolling her eyes as abel gratefully accepts chris' offer, not being aware of his unethical intentions.

          "you can stay in the guest bedroom with me," mikayla taps abel's shoulder slightly, listening to chris scoff.

          chris chuckles, taking off his seat belt. "nah the living room's free," he says with a grin, exiting the car while abel and mikayla follow suit. chris takes out the keys hiding in his back pocket, strolling towards the front door of his house. he unlocks the door, quietly stepping into his home with the others behind him.

          mikayla feels a sort of comfort as she steps into the warm and inviting but dark atmosphere, seeing as how she hasn't been here in a while. she feels that familiar feeling setting in the pit of her stomach while chris closes the door behind them. he passes by mikayla, purposely brushing against her slightly with his signature cologne hitting her like a slap in the face; miks would be lying if she said she didn't miss it.

          "mom's asleep, so try to be quiet," chris whispers and mikayla nods her head. she'd hate to irritate mary lou considering how she's basically like a second mother to her with her parents always on business trips, leaving the doe siblings alone at home for most of the time.