🗝️~ The Key ~🔒

Welcome to my vault of graphics, I'm glad to have you along for this! Before we go in, though, I need to make sure you know how this works.

Vault Rules:

📌 You will not, under any circumstances, claim any of my graphics as yours. If you wish to use any of my graphics, you must respectfully ask for and be granted my permission. If I grant you permission, you will credit me with the creation of the graphic (s), whether it is on here or any social media platform.

📌 I will not tolerate any disrespectful, negative, or self-deprecating comments of any kind, and as always, I ask that all comments are kept swearing/adult language-free (abbreviations included). If I see it, I will delete it, no questions asked.

📌Aside from the aesthetic board request that inspired me to create this work in the first place, I have not decided whether or not I will accept further requests for graphics. If I decide to accept them, then I will add a chapter specifically for requests to this book.

📌If you have any questions about a graphic, feel free to comment them; I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

📌If you break any of my rules here, this vault and my other works will be closed off to you for good, and you will be removed from my page.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Just like with my other works, votes & comments are welcome and appreciated. Without further ado, welcome to my graphics vault!💞🦋

~Love, Sunset