Chapter 1: Meet and Greet

You dreamed of meeting Fall Out Boy for a week. The day finally comes. You dress in your skinny jeans and Fall Out Boy T-shirt. You slip on your converse, grabbing your phone and Infinity on High CD along with your car keys. You rush to your car, and start the vehicle. You head toward the town where the Meet and Greet is held. Once you find a parking space, you grab your things and jump out of your car. You quickly get in the long line, and sigh as you see how many people are ahead of you. You try and make the time go faster by scrolling through others Instagram feed. The line shortens, and Patrick's fedora comes into view. You are 2 people away from meeting Fall Out Boy!! 5 minutes later, you reach the table. "Hi!! What's your name??" Patrick says snapping you out of your gaze. "Oh um. My name is Y/N and I'm from Y/T." "Hi Y/N!!" They all say. You hand your CD to Patrick. "Will you sign my CD??" Patrick looks up at you. He smiles. "Sure! Why not!! You have a beautiful name by the way." Patrick winks at you. You blush. After Patrick signs the CD, he passes it to Pete. Patrick then sees that Pete, Andy and Joe are all busy with the CD, and waves his hand for you to come closer. "Wait for me. In the dressing room. Down that hallway. First door or the right." Patrick says. You nod. Before you pull away, Patrick kisses your neck, and you look surprised. You try and pull away again, and Patrick kisses you again. This time on the lips. You pull away this time. He smirks and winks. You nod again. Joe hands you your CD. "Thanks." you say. "You're welcome Y/N." They all say. Patrick gives you a sexy look. You walk away.