intro

This is just a pretty short oneshot/ficlet I hope you guys find cute [and hot lol]. Because obviously male and female smut is v different, I had to rewrite the nct fic of mine it was adapted from quite a bit, and hopefully it turned out fine. I just really wanted to post a fluffy little domestic girlfriends winrina ;3 This is probably the last [or at most second last] fic I'll be reworking for aespa, as I actually have had a winrina fic idea that popped into my head some time ago and I decided to write since then, but I still haven't had the time and I'm really hoping to make time to write this story in the next few months :) I've received so so so much love and warmth in this fandom, like even compared to the other ones I've been in, that it brought a lot of precious happiness into my life at a time when I didn't know I needed it. I wanted to let every single reader who has kudo-ed, commented or even just silently enjoyed any or all of the rest of my aespa fanfics that every bit of love and warmth meant the world to me. I already know this ficdom is going to be one of the most positive and warmhearted ones in kpop and that makes me incredibly proud of everyone in it. Even though most of my works have been reworks so far, it made me unbelievably happy that readers could still enjoy them with enthusiasm and passion as if they were originally written for aespa in the first place, since I also worked hard to rewrite the stories suitably haha. Nobody ever said anything catty to me about me never really having put in effort to write an original story for winter and karina, and honestly the amount of support and encouragement and praise I received made me want to finally write a truly original work for this fandom even more. If you like, you may anticipate this new work of mine in the coming months hehe. Also all my anonymous works are linked in either one or another of my stories, in the notes section, so I doubt you've missed any but if you worry that you may have, just always remember to read my notes haha.