A night to remember

It had been an amazing day with Kaneki. It was more amazing that you could have ever imagined. Ever since you had met there was something there something only you felt for him and he felt for you, you were soul mates you knew it.
As the both of you went inside of your apartment you said "I had an amazing time with you Kaneki" he smiled and said "me too" you went on your tippy toes and kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist. the kiss became more passionate and full of lust, and need. he bit your bottom lip begging for entrance which you happily gave him. after trying and failing in a fight for dominance he won and started to explore every inch of your mouth earning a small moan from you. he smiled and whispered in your ear "why don't we take this to your room" you kissed his neck and breathed in his scent as he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom. he then carefully placed you on the bed and took off his coat and shirt. he was very well toned and muscular "like what you see?" he chuckled at your blush and climbed on top of you he kissed you lustfully and ran his fingers under your shirt ghosting over your (s/c) skin. He then pulled it over your head and took off your (f/c) bra you quickly covered them with your arms and he said "please don't hide from me, you wouldn't want to be punished would you?" He smiled devilishly and pinned your arms above your head and started sucking on your right breast while massaging your left then switched giving each equal treatment. As he started sucking he gave you a small nip causing you to arch your back pushing more of your breast into his mouth. He smiled and took his belt off and used it to keep your arms above your head and out of the way. he gave you a kiss and started trailing kisses from your neck down to your skirt which he teasingly pulled at with his teeth and then pulled down leaving you only in your (f/c) panties. he smiled at your wetness and started rubbing you through the thin fabric causing you to moan loudly, only encouraging him. he slipped them off and put in 2 digits and started thrusting his fingers in and out causing you to moan and mewl which he responded to by going faster you shouted his name as you came onto his fingers. he licked your juices off and looked at your naked beauty as you recovered. he then ran his hands over your body memorizing every inch of you. you pouted and squirmed. he smiled and slipped off his pants revealing his large size which you couldn't help gaping at. he released your arms and said "your turn" you blushed but bent over and started sucking on his tip and rubbing whatever wasn't in your mouth and started bobbing your head in time with your hand. As Kaneki neared his end he grabbed your (h/c) hair and shoved your head down and thrust his "appendage" down your throat and came. he pulled out and you swallowed and coughed. he smiled and kissed you "and now pleasure and a night to remember" he laid you back and positioned himself at your entrance and asked "ready?" You nodded gently. he thrusters into you all at once and you cried out in pain as tears ran down your cheeks. he hugged and kissed you as he wiped the tears away with his thumb. "it's ok It will end soon, tell me when your ready" soon after you nodded your head in approval to move. he nodded and started thrusting in and out of you moaning loudly you said "K-Kaneki! More, faster!!" He chuckled and started pounding into you, surly leaving bruises. his animalistic growls, your moans/screams and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air. He wrapped your legs around his waist and picked you up and pushed you against the wall, he pounded into you faster than you thought possible and came around him. he bit into your shoulder drawing blood and came deep inside of you. sore and exhausted you rested on him as he laid you in bed and laid next to you licking up your blood. "I love you Kaneki" "I live you too (y/n)" you fell asleep on his chest. He soon fell asleep with his arms wrapped around you, protecting you always.