||Chapter 1||

So Firstly I don't wanna give prolouge for this story .

So let's start
A/N's POV
The air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars befrilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their ethereal glow, the silver orb of the Moon illuminated my cabin was and all sylvan land that surrounded the cottage, and all Nature was tranquil.
The sun was setting over the bustling city of Dehradun, casting a warm blue glow over the crowded streets. In city Library nestled in the heart of the city, Anvi sat sipping on a cup of coffee, her eyes fixed on her laptop screen she worked on her latest college project.

"Pagal yeh pagal woh pagal kar de jahan bhi yeh jaye dekho karta hai kaisa deewana sabko (oh shin chan) mera naam bhi Shin Chan hai, mein shararat se bhara, badi mushkil mein padi meri family Nohara.... C'mon baby C'mon baby aao karen dance shuru, zorse ghume hum tum jhoome nacho nacho"phone's ringtone
She texted her the caller .
"I'll call u later "
Ping*
Some one texted "M'lady we are standing out side city library "

"This man !!",She narrowed her eyes as she read the text .
She picked the phone and dialed his number .

"Hi m'lady ",Thyme smriks
"Thyme my shift is still left , I can't come ",Anvi said focusing on her laptop .

"M'lady I just want u to cook today's dinner cuz my brother is not at home so ,but its okk if u are busy ",Thyme said with disappointed face.

"No no It's not like that I'll come ",she said

"Really thanks ",smile reappear on his face.

"Oki so just wait I'll be back after checking library ,may be some one is still left ",Anvi said getting up from her chair .

She was walking in library when she saw a young man busy working on his laptop

"Excuse me sir ",She said but as he moved his gaze from laptop to her .she was lost when she looked in his eyes .

"Yess ",he replied in cold voice .
"I am closing the library becuz of some personal issues, so u need to leave ",she said

"I am not leaving untill I finish my work ",He firmly denied

"STUBBORN JERK ",she mumbles.

He caught her and said "is this a way to talk to ur regular customer ".

Her heart skipped a beat as he pulled her close .

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt u", she said her voice soft .

"No one can hurt me ",he mocks

She gave him wtf reaction ."Sir it's an emergency my friend don't know cooking and he is alone at home "

"Say him to order food online",
He suggested

"He don't eat anything from outside , he eats only homemade food ",she said in explaining tone .

She reached to her pocket and dialed a number .

"Hey Nia can u plss come cuz I need to leave early ",She said to Nia

"Fine I'll be there in 5 minutes I am on the way ",Nia replied

"Yahh thanks ",Anvi respond while taking deep breathe

"Oki sir ,I should cuz i need to pack my stuffs ",Anvi said

But he intentionally pulled me and I lost my balance and fell on him .

And when I had that eye contact my eyes locked on him .his mint smell is so f**KING satisfying!!.