23. Ivan's Scheme

[This is chapter 23 and the previous one is chapter 24 I don't know how it jumbled up 😭]

Ivan reclined in the plush seat of his private jet, a sinister smirk playing on his lips. The soft hum of the engines filled the cabin as he stared intently at his laptop screen.

The picture of Jimin, innocent and beautiful, was displayed prominently.

"Well, well, what a treasure we have here?" Ivan murmured to himself, tracing a finger along the edge of the screen.

"Jeon Jungkook, you really are full of surprises. Who would've thought that the cold, ruthless leader of the Jeon Empire had such a soft spot?"

He leaned back, his smirk widening. "This changes everything. With Jimin in my grasp, Jungkook's downfall is inevitable. He'll crumble at the sight of his precious omega in danger."

Ivan's eyes darkened with a mix of lust and ambition as he continued to gaze at Jimin's picture.

"But it's not just about breaking Jungkook. Jimin... such beauty, such innocence. He deserves to be with someone who truly appreciates him. Someone like me."

"It will feel so good to fuck him. He is so tiny and pretty"

He let out a low chuckle, imagining Jimin by his side.

"Imagine, my dear Jimin, being the omega to the leader of the White Scorpions. I could give you everything cherish you, fuck you. Jungkook doesn't deserve you at all"

Ivan closed the laptop, his mind racing with plans. "It's time to set things in motion. First, I'll gather more intel on Jimin. His habits, his schedule, his security. Then I'll make my move."

His smirk returned as he envisioned the chaos that would ensue.

"Jungkook will be helpless, torn between his empire and his omega. And when the time is right, I'll take Jimin for myself. He'll learn to love me, to see that I'm the only one who can truly protect him."

The jet began its descent, but Ivan's thoughts were far from landing. He was consumed by the image of Jimin, the key to his victory over Jungkook and the object of his newfound desire.

"Prepare yourself, Jeon Jungkook. Your reign is about to end, and your beloved Jimin will be mine" Ivan whispered, a chilling determination in his voice.

"Let the game begin"

In Jungkook's House

The morning sun filtered softly through the curtains as Jungkook adjusted his tie in the mirror.

He glanced over at the bed where Jimin was diligently arranging all the files for the day, his cute face scrunched in concentration.

Strands of hair fell into Jimin's eyes, causing him to pout and scold his hair in frustration.