[Chapter 1: New Friend]

[No One Pov]

It has been 8 years since Izuku Yagi has disappeared from the face of the earth and in his place, Izuku Midoriya, yet no one knew it.

Izuku's entire existence as a Yagi was erased by the HPSC and the school he once attended didn't really care since he was quirkless.

The Yagi Family were devastated by the loss of their son, but after discovering a note left behind by Izuku, they realized it was their fault.

Basically, Izuku accused them of hating him for being quirkless and since they didn't care about him, he didn't have a reason to stay anymore.

For Inko, Izuku told her that she should have aborted him or even after being born and told to be quirkless, she should've just given him to his biological father.

For Izumi, Katsumi and Shuka, it was heartbreaking as not only izuku knew about how they felt for him, but he harshly rejected their feelings with hatred.

Over time, everyone began to forget about Izuku and moved on with their lives as nothing really changed for them, beside some emptiness.

As for Izuku himself, he was adjusting to his new life and his powers as he was becoming less of his old self as his green hair and eyes faded.

Izuku trained himself to use the system to the best of his abilities, becoming stronger than he was and continuing to grind to greatness.

Around the time when Izuku turned 13, he would begin to notice something as he would have a couple of run ins with a certain girl.

[Flashback]

Izuku was walking through the streets as he was heading back to his place, while scrolling through his phone till someone bumped into him and on instinct, he caught them.

Izuku: Sorry about that.

???: It's quite alright, I wasn't watching...

As Izuku looked up to see who he bumped into, he saw that it was a girl with pure black hair and pink eyes as the two of them locked eyes.

They both felt like something was connecting them as they couldn't stop staring at each other before their cheeks started to turn red bit by bit

Izuku(Mind): She's so... beautiful...

???(Mind): He's so... handsome...

Izuku: As I said, I'm sorry for bumping into you.

???: No. I was the one running and wasn't watching where I was going.

Izuku: You were running from someone?

???: No. Just running around. Nothing bad or worrisome.

Izuku: That's good, Miss.

Ashley: It's Ashley. Ashley Graves.

Izuku: Ashley. That's a beautiful name.

Ashley(blush): T-Thank you. But I need to go now.

Izuku(nods): Of course.

Ashley: But...

Ashley dug into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, before writing something down and handed it to Izuku as he looked to see a number.

Ashley: Let's meet again some time.

Izuku: Sure.

[Flashback End]

Since the encounter, Izuku has been in contact with Ashley whenever she had the time, as it was mostly through the phone.

The friendship between Izuku and Ashley continued to grow as they wanted to take them slowly and take their time to get to know each other.

About 3 months after meeting, they decided to hang out from time to time when it was the best time for Ashley, which was the weekend.

As their friendship continued to rise further and further, they would slowly become flirtatious towards each other, starting as small hints.

Their relationship continued to build up more and more as both of them knew what they felt for the other and then, 2 years later, they confessed.

[Flashback]

Izuku decided to take Ashley somewhere nice as they went to the park as he was preparing to confess his feelings for Ashley.

As they arrived at the park, they went to a more quiet and secluded area of the park, one where they could speak without drawing attention.

Izuku: So Ashley. I want to ask you something.

Ashley: What is it?

Izuku: I want to know what you're feeling towards me.

Ashley: Honestly, I believe that you're quite an interesting guy, someone who cared for someone like me, despite what you probably heard about me.

Izuku: Mostly rumors and whispers, but my experience with you personally showed something different than what was told.

Ashley(smile): I appreciate that, a lot actually. You're the only friend I had who didn't leave me after the first month of being friends. And when I started to become flirty around you, being somewhat obsessive, you still wanted to be around me.

Izuku: Trust me, I had my fair share of fake friends and I try not to become something similar to them when I'm with you.

Ashley: That I noticed. And that's something I couldn't ignore. All of the kindness and seeing me as the person I am, that something I wanted and you've given so much to me. I guess, I kinda knew, but I'm in love with you.

Izuku(smile): Come here.

As Izuku then cups Ashley's blushing cheeks, Izuku pushes forward and pressed his lips against her as she kissed back as she wrapped her arms around him.

Izuku: I love you too. I wanted to wait till the right moment and now, everything seems to be going into place.

Ashley(smile): I'm so happy right now, you know that.

Izuku: I know, Ashley-Chan.

Ashley(blush): Come on then, Izu-kun.

[Flashback Ends]

After that day, both Izuku and Ashley started to go on dates like a happy couple as they were getting even closer, nearly inseparable.

3 years have passed and both of them were truly in love with each other as they knew they could trust each other with anything.

As Izuku's 18th birthday came around, Ashley had something special planned for her beloved boyfriend, it would be very special for them.

Ashley: I hope you'll love your gift, baby. Because I know for sure that I will.