25

Hey readers! This chapter is literally of 5K+ words and that's the most longest chapter i have wrote so i request you all to comment as much as you can.

Also, i have now decided to post every SATURDAY or SOMETIMES RANDOMLY any day because my school is reopening from 24th of june and i have exam right after they reopen.

Hope you'll support !

Target:
Vote - 1K+
Comments - 150+ (no spam!!)

Happy reading 🩷

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ATHARV'S POV -

"You are going to do what?" nikhil, who was sitting on the bed with wide eyes, asked while I was getting ready to go downstairs for breakfast. "Confess my feelings to miss avasthi." I shrugged off my shoulders as if it was nothing but only I knew deep down how nervous and scared I was about this. But I need to do this. I need to tell her about the feelings my heart has engraved for her. I need to tell what place she holds in my heart.

"And when are you going to do that?" Nikhil asked, moving towards me while I buttoned my shirt and looked at him through the mirror. "Before bhai's wedding." I said as my heart beat raised at the thought of finally saying everything that has been bottled up in my heart for her for a while. I am nervous. Very very nervous but I cannot wait anymore. "And that's tomorrow." Nikhil reminded me that Bhai was finally getting married tomorrow.

A new chapter of his life begins tomorrow. And a reminder to my heart that it only has time till tomorrow to let everything out of itself in front of miss avasthi. But I have to, no matter what happens. She accepts or rejects my love for her, I am gonna let her know my intentions towards her.

I want her to know how crazy my heart is for her. I want her to know that she isn't just someone to me, she is the reason for every heart beat of my heart. I want her to know that she is the only girl I have ever laid my eyes on, ever given away my heart to, ever been obsessed with. I want her to know that she is the reason for every smile I smile, every laugh I laugh, every blush I blush, every happy moment I live, every beat that my heart beats. She is the happiness that was missing all along in my life and when I have finally found it, I don't want to let it go.

"I will tell her tomorrow before bhai and bhabhi tie their knot." I declared while turning towards Nikhil who understood the seriousness of my words and nodded while tapping on my shoulders. "Kal tu finally mard ban jayega." he said with proudness dripping from his words making me roll my eyes. Him and his dramatic ass.

[Finally you'll man up tomorrow!]

"Kya?? Ye humesha se mard nahi tha?" We snapped our heads towards the voice which belonged to Aditya who stood at the door while his hands were covering his mouth and his eyes were almost out of his sockets. He entered the room while looking at me from top to bottom while covering his chest with his hands now. "Why didn't you tell me before? I need to protect my handsomeness, you know. Dekh bhai, mein straight hu and I already love someone toh dur rahiyo." What the actual heck? "What the fuck? Oh hello, I am straight as well and I too have someone whom I love." I defended my dignity which was being sold here.

[What? He wasn't a man till now?]
[See bro, i am straight and I already have someone whom i love so stay away!]

Nikhil ka bacha.