Your Guardian

All art belongs to the rightful artist do not repost artist for chapter Bringx (cover art), Lizaluvthis

WARNING PLEASE READ CHAPTER 2 OF SHADOW VISION CONNECTIONS BEFORE READING THIS!

Tags: Character Death, Blood, Hurt and comfort, Angst with happy ending, fluff,

SV3 landed on the ground hard dodging another attack, he felt a sharp pain on his ankles "No, oh no don't tell me i had to twist my ankle now!" Princess Peach roars, catching both guardian's attention. SV4 looks around in a panic hearing the roast, he runs off to the direction of the sound. SV3 shakes his head as his eyes water, closing his eyes he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He opens his eyes in shock as he stares at the claw stabbing him, the claw pulls out hitting him again. It all happened so fast the guardian couldn't let out a sound, his tears falling as his mind filled with SV4. Princess Peach lets out one last roar before leaving the man on the floor, he gasps trying to move, trying to call out to someone.

SV4 frowns feeling nervous at the silence "SV3! SV3 where are you?!" As he walks through the woods he notices the floor. His eyes go wide as he realizes the floor was covered in static liquid, he runs following it. Panicking, the more of the liquid he saw until he reached the end of the line, he stopped walking as he began to shake his head "SV...3 you can't..." his eyes water as he ran to the man's body. There he saw SV3's eyes move to look at him, SV4 fell to his knees to hold his partner close to him "Hey you're okay..you're going to be okay this is nothing. I'm right here aren't i? I will always be by your side...so please stay by mine." SV3 slowly moved his hand grabbing 4's before dropping it, SV4 starts crying as he shakes SV3's body "Please...im sorry about the outfit...DON'T LEAVE ME!"

SV4 jumps up in his bed breathing heavily, quickly he touches his eye to feel the wrapping still on it

SV4 jumps up in his bed breathing heavily, quickly he touches his eye to feel the wrapping still on it. He let out a sigh of relief before frowning, he had to make sure that nothing happened to SV3. He opens the door and looks around the dark studio, he was surprised that the party Mr. Puzzles did was cleaned up so fast. Making sure the adware wasn't around he made his way to his partner's room, as he approached the orange door his heart started to race.

 Making sure the adware wasn't around he made his way to his partner's room, as he approached the orange door his heart started to race