Another Dimension V

[Not Fool Proof. I did not have the time to edit this so expect a lot of plot hole and grammer. please don't be afraid to point out my mistakes and I will fix them immediately. I'm really sorry for the lack of characters. I might get rid of some of them early since they're not really needed.]

* - Boruto

Nothing - Menma 

Uzumaki *Boruto POV Of Uchiha Sasuke

The first time I saw Sasuke-san, I thought that he was very pretty and had the gentle aura of an exhausted mom. I don't know if that was possible. I looked over at Sarada and she had a strange look I couldn't explain. When Sasuke-san said that he's having a baby with his wife, I was a bit shocked because Sarada is having a sibling in this world. At the time, I wondered what Sarada thought of it, suddenly hearing your dad from another reality is having another a child while you grow up alone with your mother.

It must've been something shocking and upsetting to hear. If Sasuke-san had stuck around, would Sarada have had a baby brother or sister?

Uchiha Sarada POV Of Uchiha Sasuke

Papa had a very happy look on his face. I wondered, did he look this happy when I was born? Or was he neutral to having a child that he left for years just to protect the village and us? Sometimes I wondered, would papa have stayed if mom had another child? Looking between my own dad and the other version, clearly seeing huge difference in their facial expression and emotions. The other papa looks really happy that it made me think, if he was my dad, how would my life have changed?

End of POV

On the way to the 7th Hokage house, they didn't realize that Naruto's house was in a compound. "Ino-san, I understand that you said the Hokage's house is quite big however, will it fit 37 people?" *Naruto asked as he walked beside the blonde female. "Ah yes. Izanami-sama made Naruto's house bigger to fit more people in compensation to not getting her house ready in time."

*Naruto hummed as he chatted more with the blonde woman who was enjoying his company. While the group was walking, they were meet with a Naruto look alike but a female version. "Ino-baa-chan!" The female jumped on Ino and hugged her tightly, leaving her partner behind. "Naruko! Be careful!" A tanned tall woman scolded the young female and stood in front of Ino. 

"It's okay, Mata-chan." The older blonde patted the pouting female version of Naruto. "Ino-obaa-chan! Is it true they will live with us?!" Naruko excitedly jumped up and down, ignoring Matatabi who face palmed. The group who were behind Ino were taken aback at the familiar looking blonde woman. "Woah! She looks exactly like Nanadaime!" Sarada looked at Naruko with admiration as she flinched when eye contact was made with the said woman.

"Sarada with black hair?!" Naruko gasped and smile brightly as she appeared in front of her within a second, causing some to flinch back at the sudden teleportation. "I never thought I'd see an Uchiha version of Sarada!" Ino covered her niece mouth before she could reveal anything else. "Eh? What do you mean by 'an Uchiha version'?" The black haired girl pushed her glasses up and curiously asked, already having some guesses.

Some adults have theorized that another Sarada exist but she's not an Uchiha which means, Sarada is not Sasuke's daughter in this universe. "A-Ah- It's nothing! Please don't mind her, she's just excited seeing a different reality." Sarada slowly nodded in understanding, confused on what is going on. Boruto and Mitsuki had already figured it out and they're not sure how Sarada would react to not being her dad's daughter.

Boruto would not take it well, especially if his dad is different here. He shook his head to get rid of the negative thought, not wanting to spoil the trip. "Isn't that amazing Sarada? You will meet a different version of yourself!" Boruto put his hands behind his back as he laughed sheepishly, unknowingly to both, it caused a small blush to appear on her face. In the back behind everyone, Kawaki and Mistuki stood beside each other, secretly holding hands.