Blue Lily, Lily Blue

The moon glitters in the twilight sky, the beams of silver hit the water turns darkness into light.
The trees quiver in the breeze as the crickets sing in the dead of night.
To woe i seek is the light that you keep my darling Lily.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue where are you? Your skin is as cold as the frozen water in the Antarctic.
Your sleep a peaceful dream, to whom I don't know your safe at last.
My darling Lily, you were hurt so long ago, please don't make me say “Oh darling, please don't go!”
Lily love, Lily dear don't ever disappear, the weighing darkness in my heart is oh so near.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
Your skin is pale as white heaven snow, oh why, oh why did you have to go?
Ocean blue, what in the name of god has happened to you?
You were blue when i first came, can it be... Am i the one to cause your demise?
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
I just wanna be with you!
Old demons claw at our doorstep, they were trying to take you away! My darling innocent Lily, i had to take drastic measures to make sure they wouldn't get to you.
So why, oh winter white frost why, are you so cold?
Red glistening wine pools out of your heart, like how mines bleed through your voice.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
The frozen secrets that you hide, oh winter white frost why did you take your last long joy, breath of life, to hide those dark terrible secrets?
My heart cracks from your demise, did i see you through your disguise?
My lovely Lily... When did you turn so blue in such a short time?
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
I lost my heart along with you.