CH 1

[Nighttime 10:04pm]

Robbie was Sleeping in his bed having a good dream until something happens. He he wakes up saw four girls standing infront of him, they are Cat Valentine, Jade West, Tori Vega and her oldest Trina Vega. All of them wearing their usual clothes.

Robbie look at the girls and they smile at him.

"Why are you girls smiling for?" Robbie asked.

Cat walk up to Robbie, look dead at him in the eyes and kiss him on the lips. Robbie was taken back. So taken back that they fall on a bed lucky this was still his dream.

Cat pull away from Robbie.

"I love you Robbie.... I always have for a long time now." Cat said.

"Cat... I love you too." Robbie said.

Cat smile while she is on top of him.

"I'm happy but I'm not the only one who loves you." Cat said.

"Wait... so Jade,Tori and Trina loves me too?" Robbie asked.

Jade, Tori and Trina walk to the bed. Jade behind Robbie's back, while Tori is on his right and Trina to his left. Cat is still in front of him.

Jade kisses back of his neck, while Tori is kisses right cheek while Trina does the same to his left. Cat and Robbie started kissing. Cat moves her right hand down Robbie's chest to his private area.

A loud ringing sound can be heard.

They all stop. The girls looked at Robbie.

"Looks like it's time for you to wake up nerd." Trina said as she kissed his lips.

With that Robbie wakes up and see sunlight from his window. He groans and sits up from bed. He turns his head at his Puppet Rex, Robbie forgotten how long it has been since he gotten Rex. Rex is his best friend well his only best friend. Robbie has other friends with him now but, Rex was there for at day one.

Robbie reach for his glasses which are on Rex's head. Once he gotten his glasses, Robbie put them on. Robbie grab Rex and put his left hand in him (pause).

"Morning Rex." Robbie said.

"Moring Robbie."

"How did you sleep?" Rex asked.

"Peachy really Rex, anyway, we better get ready for school. I don't want to be late." Robbie said.

Robbie got up from bed with Rex and got ready for school. After they both got refresh they both when into the kitchen just to see Robbie's mom cooking breakfast.

Robbie's mom turned around at Robbie and smiled.

"Morning my baby boy." Robbie's mom said.

"Morning mom what you cooking for breakfast? It smells good." Robbie said.

Robbie's mom turn back around and when back cooking.

"Oh just sausages along with toast. I didn't cook that much." Robbie's mom said.

Robbie's mom then grabbed a brown plastic bag and give it to Robbie.

"I already made your breakfast for you, that way you have enough time to eat before you get to school." Robbie's mom then kisses Robbie on the forehead. "Now I love you and have a good day at school."

Robbie smiled and hug his mom.

"I love you too mom." Robbie said.

Robbie leaves the house with Rex
And gets into his truck, Robbie starts his truck and drives to school.