SLAOM Restricted Chapters

Chapter 17

Johnny's body was pressed against hers. Alicia could feel each muscle and curve that rubbed deliciously against her own.

"Before this gets too heated... Let me actually shower. You wash my back, I'll wash yours?" Johnny's voice had an innocent tone, but his eyes glinted with a playful fire, and Alicia knew it would be anything but innocent.

Taking Alicia's soap bottle in his hand, Johnny lathered his hands with her scent, and stared to rub her shoulders.

Alicia sighed in pure physical pleasure as his hands gently worked the knots out of her shoulders. His fingers barely grazed the top of her breasts, and she became more aroused each time he moved his hands a fraction of an inch lower.

Johnny could barely stand to be so close, yet so far from reaching Alicia's breasts. He knew from past experiences that they fit perfectly in his hands, like she was made for him. With each pointer finger, he traced a complex geometric pattern around each breast and areola, but never fully cupped her breasts. Alicia panted and monaed, trying to get his hands fully on her breasts.

"Let me try something. Let's see if I can mkae you come just from touching your breasts." JOhnny stared deep in her eyes, daring her to refuse him. But how could she?

Alicia grabbed the back of Johnny's neck, and pressed his mouth to hers. Her body immediately responded to such closeness, and JOhnny could feel her nipples grow harder each second.

Starting from her ear, Johnny kissed his way down her neck, nibbling then laving at his love bites with his tongue. As his mouth drifted near her pulse point, Alicia's moans slowly turned llouder and louder, signalling to Johnny that his work was ready to begin.

Moving his head down, his lips grazed her right nipple, and Alicia thrusted her breast towards his face, asking silently for more.

"Patience, darling. It's a virtue." Johnny mumbled against Alicia's flesh, and felt the vibrations of her moans.

With each pull and tug at her nipple, Alicia felt that familiar feeling growing deep in her stomach, and could feel the beginning of contractions. Johnny's hand flattened against her stomach, and he started to pluck more feverishly at her nipple as each contraction grew heavier and more rhythmic.

Alicia cried out in a bittersweet agony. She couldn't come, even though she was so close she could almost taste it.

"Let go, love. It's all right. Let me hear you." Johnny cooed softly in her ears, and that was the trigger.

With a loud moan that bore Johnny's name, Alicia climaxed, and to prolong her orgasm, Johnny toyed with her clit slightly.

As she came down from her high, Alicia realized that there was a coldness against her back, and a sensation of lying down.

Johnny cradled Alicia's leg against his hip, and gently eased himself inside of her. Inch by inch, he worked his way into her, and rotated his hips in a circular motion every few seconds. With each moan that left her mouth, Johnny rotated a bit faster, but still went in just as slow.

"Please, Johnny. Please! Please!" As each word passed her lips, Alicia's voice grew shriller, and heavier with need. Her frustration was showing in her tone, and Johnny loved seeing the fire in her eyes.

Still, he kept inching in, and when he was finally seated as far as he could go, he drew out slowly, but only slightly faster than before.

"Please, Johnny. Oh, please, please, it hurts, please!" Alicia screamed, and dug her nails into his back.

"Here, Leesh. I'll make it better." As his head was at her entrance, he pulled out entirely, eliciting an anguished moan from Alicia.

In, out. In, and out again. Slowly, Alicia grew more agitated, and pleaded with Johnny with every fiber of her soul.

When he was all the way in for the sixth time, Alicia flipped the postition, so that she was on top. Rocking her hips, she started a rhythm, and soon sped up.

With an animalistic growl, Johnny was back on top again, and slammed harder into her, all control lost.

Alicia came again and again, each orgasm harder and longer than the last, and still Johnny kept going.

"Come on, Leesh. One more time for me." Johnny pulled Alicia onto his lap with one last heavy thrust, so she was stradling him on the shower floor. He clutched her head and back as he came violently inside of her.

"I'll get you for this in the morning... You cocky bastard." Alicia spoke sleepily, all worn out.

"Don't sleep, I still need to clean you off."

"Do it in the tub."

Johnny sighed, slipped out of her, and carried her to the tub. After washing her languidly, he dressed her in his shirt and laid her in bed, and crawled in beside her.

"Sweet dreams, Alicia. Love you."

A soft snore gave him a response, and Johnny smiled softly when she snuggled up to him, and hooked her leg around his leg, entwining their limbs.

Finally sated, and in bed with the woman he loved so much, he went to sleep.

AN- Remember, this is a continuation of Chapter 17 of Sex, Love, and Other Mishaps. If you want the precursor to the chapter, read it! XOXO, Alicia and Blair.