chapter -23 🔞

Yoongi: 'Well, I accept you. Just bring that book back, and I'll reject you as my mate.'

A sharp pain lanced through Jimin's chest, a pang of rejection that echoed the words Yoongi had just spoken.

🐥So here the story stopped in last chapter let's continue.

Enjoy the long ass messy chapter, In this chapter Yoongi gonna give jimin nickname,guess it🌚.

Jimin's pov

Yoongi's grip on my arm was so strong, dragging me from the hallway. I stumbled, trying to keep my pace with him, my heart pounding against my ribs.

Jimin : 'Yoongi, please! Let me go!'

My voice was a shaky whisper, the scent of roses clinging to me like a fog.

We reached a heavy wooden door, the lock clicking it  as Yoongi pushed it open. He pushed me inside, and I landed with a thud on the plush carpet.

Jimin: 'Yoongi, please! I don't want to be locked in here!'

My voice was barely a whisper, laced with fear.

Yoongi stopped, his jaw set tight, his eyes burning with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine.

Yoongi: 'You have to learn to listen, little rose ,'

he growled, his voice rough with barely contained anger.

In a fit of defiance, I whirled around, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. The Alpha stumbled forward, landing on the bed with a startled grunt. Adrenaline surging through me, I pushed him back down, pinning him beneath my weight.

Jimin: 'You think you can just boss me around?'

My voice, though still trembling, held a spark of defiance.

Jimin: Do you think I'm just a pet to be locked away? I'm not your plaything!'

Yoongi: aww...I didn't though to use you as my you jimin.

An idea popped in my mind

The air hung heavy with the scent of Yoongi's tobacco and my own rose per
Scent.

I climbed onto the him, my weight settling on Yoongi, who looked up in surprise. His eyes widened as he saw my flushed face and the way my eyelids drooped from a mixture of desire and the  blend of scents filling the room. Before he could speak, I leaned in close, my rose scent spreading over him.

Yoongi: Jimin… what are you doing?'

Yoongi asked, his voice low and husky.

A mischievous smile curled my lips, sending a thrill through Yoongi.

Jimin: 'I want to make you feel good, Yoongi,'

I murmured, my breath warm against his ear.

Yoongi shivered as my hands slid across his chest, each touch showing a spark of pleasure that made him gasp.

The intoxicating scent of my roses filled his senses, making his head spin. I could feel him losing himself in the sensation of my touch.

Yoongi sat up, his dark eyes closed, his own scent of tobacco clinging to him like a fog.

I could sense his wolf stirring within him, a powerful creature with eyes like molten gold, reacting to the potent aroma of my roses.

Yoongi: Jimin,

Yoongi rasped, his voice husky, the scent of his tobacco and my roses mingling around us like a heavy cocktail. His wolf growled, craving for me, me the elven omega.