Characters✨

Aarohi Mehta

Aarohi Mehta is a striking young woman in her mid-twenties, with an undeniable presence that commands attention

Aarohi Mehta is a striking young woman in her mid-twenties, with an undeniable presence that commands attention. She stands at an average height, with a slender, athletic build that speaks of both grace and strength. Her long, dark hair cascades down her back in loose waves, often left open to frame her heart-shaped face. Aarohi's deep brown eyes are her most captivating feature, reflecting her fiery spirit and determination. Her skin is a warm, golden brown, with a natural glow that highlights her high cheekbones and delicate features. She prefers a blend of traditional and modern attire, often seen in a chic kurta paired with jeans, reflecting her independent yet rooted personality.

Raghav malhotra

Raghav Malhotra is a man in his early thirties, exuding a powerful and intimidating aura

Raghav Malhotra is a man in his early thirties, exuding a powerful and intimidating aura. He stands tall at over six feet, with a muscular, well-built frame that speaks of strength and control. His sharp features are striking, with a strong jawline, high cheekbones, and piercing dark eyes that seem to look right through you. His short, jet-black hair is always impeccably styled, adding to his commanding presence. Raghav's olive-toned skin complements his ruggedly handsome face, often seen with a slight stubble that enhances his raw appeal. He dresses in sharp, tailored suits, reflecting his position of power and influence, but there is always an underlying menace to his polished exterior.

Tropes

1. Enemies to Lovers: Aarohi and Raghav start with animosity, gradually moving towards a complex, romantic relationship.

2. Obsession: Raghav's intense fixation on Aarohi drives the plot, adding tension and drama.

3. Arranged Marriage: The forced marriage proposal where Aarohi agrees to marry Raghav to save her father.

4. Mafia Romance: Raghav's character as a mafia king introduces danger and allure.

5. Strong Female Lead: Aarohi is portrayed as independent and strong-willed, resisting Raghav's advances.

6. Alpha Male: Raghav embodies the dominant, powerful male trope, accustomed to getting what he wants.

7. Dark Romance: The story has a darker tone, with themes of control, power dynamics, and moral ambiguity.

8. Family Drama: The inclusion of Aarohi's family adds layers of emotional complexity and traditional values.

9. Cultural Conflict: The clash between modern independence and traditional values, seen in Aarohi's and Raghav's interactions.

10.Unwanted Proposal: Aarohi's reluctance to marry Raghav highlights the conflict and tension in their relationship.

11.Redemption Arc: The potential for Raghav to change due to his feelings for Aarohi, creating a dynamic character journey.

Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Thank you for joining me on this thrilling journey through "Shadows of Obsession." Your support means the world to me, and I truly appreciate every read, vote, and comment. Your feedback helps me grow as a writer and keeps me motivated to bring you the best stories possible.

If you're enjoying Aarohi and Raghav's intense and captivating tale, please consider voting and leaving a comment. Your engagement not only inspires me but also helps others discover this story.

For more exciting updates and behind-the-scenes content, follow me on social media at @aria_ru_i. Let's stay connected and continue this incredible adventure together!

With gratitude,
Aria Ru.