Ch. 31-Comp

RAINBOW MONKEYS RAINBOW MONKEYS! RAINBOW MONKEYS WE LOVE YOU!

Keep reading…

RAINBOW MONKEYS RAINBOW MONKEYS! RAINBOW MONKEYS WE LOVE YOU!

RAINBOW MONKEYS RAINBOW MONKEYS! RAINBOW MONKEYS WE LOVE YOU! RAINBOW MONKEYS RAINBOW MONKEYS! RAINBOW MONKEYS WE LOVE YOU!

I do not own Rainbow Monkeys inc. sorry

*******************************************

Thalia’s POV still

  “No way, my mate is definitely hotter than yours,” I tell some chick named Acer. She looks like she spends a lot of time here with her brown hair in a high ponytail and heavy makeup. It also doesn’t help that I’m eating a snowball and she’s popping gum.

  “Alright. Let’s just see about that. I love competition. Jakey! Get off the bike and come here now!” Acer demands. Hey! I can do that too! I don’t want her to show me up.

  “Caleb! Can you come see for a minute?” I demand. I notice two bikes rolling our way until there’s a bike to my left and to Acer’s right. Jake, I assume takes off his helmet to reveal sexy black hair and a red face.

  “What babe?” he asks before snaking his arm around Acer and kissing her cheek. Well her guy isn’t bad looking but Caleb is definitely better. Caleb has more bulk and a more manlier appeal.

  “Is something wrong mate?” Caleb asks while pulling me closer. Ha! Mate beats babe any day! Caleb must think Acer was threatening me. I guess I’ll go first.

  “I guess if you go for the bad boy who just hoped out of prison, die hard for the sport, and sweat he’s cute,” I say. I notice Jake look me up and down with a raised eyebrow. Does he see something he likes?

   “Well if you go for the muscles looking like steroids, clean cut, tall guys, he’s alright,” she says. Jake might be an inch or two shorter than Acer but I smirk.

  “He’s the alpha,” I tell her.

  “I’m the Beta,” Acer growls. She’s losing.

  “I’m the armed Alpha female,” I saw sweetly.  

  “What’s going on?” Caleb asks.

  “Yeah Ace. I was about to practice a few flips,” Jake says. Looks like I was dead on about the die hard for the sport thing. Acer is glaring at me and I’m doing the same. Caleb is definitely better than her mate.

  “Mine is a trained professional. He’s going state in two days,” Acer says. Is that supposed to hurt me?

     I laugh before saying, “While he’s at state, my guy will be in bed.” Acer growls before moving from Jake and towards me. She’s the one who started it, but I’ll end it. I walk up towards her and growl. I should have more presence here, but we’re equally matched.  Acer is so angry that I can feel it.

  “He’s better than yours!” she growls.

  “No he’s better than yours! Now fall back,” I growl.

  “Never,” she says and pushes me. Big mistake. I growl and shove her before prepping to swing. She’s going to pay. Acer and I exchange blows until our stupid mates intervene.

  “Can we reschedule this?” Jake asks.

  “Yeah mud and bikinis would make this much better love,” Caleb says. Acer and I growl at each other before looking away.