𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐞. outgrow love

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞outgrow love

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
outgrow love

The morning air was crisp and cold, the forest floor blanketed in a layer of fresh snow. Yeorin was dressed in her hunting attire, her long, thick coat brushing against the ground as she walked. Her father led the group, his booming voice echoing through the trees. Beside him were their two bodyguards, massive men clad in black armor, their expressions unreadable.

Jae-hyeok skipped along beside her, his cheeks flushed from the cold. He was a brash and arrogant youth, always teasing her in a way that wasn't quite funny. "Hey, noona," he said, elbowing her playfully, "Watch where you're going. You don't want to trip and fall on your face, do you?" he winked disgustingly before patting Yeorin's shoulders.

She rolled her eyes but resisted the urge to push him away. "Shut up, Jae-hyeok," she muttered, her breath clouding in front of her. Beside them, their Jae-i walked in silence, her expression distant.

Their father suddenly halted, his hand raised to silence the group. Yeorin and Jae-hyeok stopped in their tracks, their bodies tensing as they listened. After a moment, he pointed ahead, his finger indicating a small clearing in the distance. "There," he whispered. "That must be where they're hiding." he pointed somewhere.

Their father fired his rifle but missed. Yeorin fought the urge to snicker at his bad aim. She was about to grabbed the opportunity to impress him, she made her stance and aim at the animal ready to shot its head but a tug on her arms made her drop her rifle down.

"Stupid! You're not thinking, little girl." he spat. Jae-hyeok covered his mouth to stifle a laugh but the idiot let out a sound earning a glare from their father.

He gestured his older daughter to do the work and Jae-i nodded. She was preparing the same stance as Yeorin, ready to pull the trigger–his secretary called for him. He gestured to stop the attempt.

While their father was talking with someone on his phone, Yeorin saw Jae-i's terrified face. She was doing a good job and kept a stoic expression but her eyes betrayed her. She was constantly looking everywhere as if she was panicking.

"Something came up at work,"