part 10 "fu€k...fu€k ur stubbornness"

A/n's pov-
Taehyung came to your room to see you because he wanted to see you, Because he had not seen you since last night, and it is his habit that if he does not see you once before going to sleep at night, his mind does not feel at peace.But for you, he went late at night to find that bad boy who had troubled you so much that he brought tears to your eyes.

But the sad thing was that he did not get that boy, else he would have brought him in front of you and begged you for forgiveness by bowing at your feet.

But now you were standing in front of him as if he had got back the happiness in his life. If you get even a scratch, he cannot bear your pain But you had fainted, so his breathing had stopped for some time

"You should always be with me, yn..never leave me, I am nothing without you, you mean a lot to me"
He hugged you tightly and kissed your head while saying

You go completely numb when he says this and Your eyes remain wide open, You are not able to understand what to say, you look down and move your eyes here and there

Taehyung- did you take your medicine in the morning princess..!?
(He took your face in both his hands, looked into your eyes and said)

Yn- Uehmm...ahh-- I'm alright, I don't need any medicine...!!!
(You lowered your face and said in a slightly lowered voice)

Taehyung- Ughh..I know you are very stubborn, you will not listen to me like this, aish.. come here!
(He pulled your arm towards the bed)

Yn- tae..hyung Listen to m-
(You said, going towards his pull while nervous)

Taehyung- shhhhhh... be quiet..if you say anything now, I will give you a very long kiss and I won't even let you breathe, so sit down like a good girl okay baby...

(He leaned a little towards your face and placed his index finger on your lips and looking at your lips with intoxicating eyes.)

*You didn't say anything, You sat quietly with your mouth shut, you just turned your face away from Taehyung and then he slightly smirked on your innocent face*

Taehyung- that's like my good princess..!!

A/n's pov-
Then there is a telephone in that room, which is installed in the kitchen, so that you do not have to go to the kitchen again and again, so that you can order whatever food you want in your room by just saying on the phone.

Then Taehyung makes a call on the phone kept on the glass table near the sofa..

He orders breakfast over the phone for you in your room for both of you..Taehyung hadn't eaten anything either..

When he calls the servants over the phone to bring breakfast to the room...So he comes towards you with both hands in his pockets And he sits right next to you and just keeps looking at you.. then you said..