CHARACTERS

Fragments of Us
By Keeley

Characters:
Lottie Josephine Everhart
age: 22
pronouns: she/her
description:

Lottie has red hair and green eyes. She has a heart shaped birthmark on the side of her neck. She has freckles that cover her. Cheeks and she has freckles on her arms and hands. She wears glasses sometimes however she prefers contacts.

Personality:

Lottie is kind and smart. She would always help if someone has a problem. She loves to correct people on their spelling without noticing. She can be quite bossy at times and does not know when to shut up. She is quiet when she needs to be but when someone says something rude about her she would start a fight if needed. She is a very protective individual and would let nobody harm her or her peers.

likes:

Lottie likes reading. She has a collection of books in her huge library. She loves to write poetry as well. She has been writing since a very early age. She used to enter all the competitions in hopes she gets published one day. She loves her 2 cats. Her cats are her whole world. They stay at her parents house as she can not have them in her small apartment.

dislikes:

she doesn't like people discriminating against each other. That's common sense though. She does not like people pushing her to her limits. She's a redhead, she can get fiery at times. She hates her dad. They have never got along. People say that she is not his daughter however her father does not want to take a DNA test.

location:

Ireland

Declan Everhart:
age:45
Relation to Lottie: father
pronouns: he/him
status:married
description:

Declan is a tall and stoic man with a rugged appearance. His weathered face was marked by a prominent scar over his left eyebrow. His dark brown hair is flecked with grey, and his piercing blue eyes often holds a distant intensity. He has a strong build, a remnant of his days working in the fields in rural Ireland. Despite his imposing presence, there's a guardedness about him, especially his strained relationship with his daughter Lottie.

Maeve Everhart:
age: 43
relation to Lottie: mother
status: married
pronouns: she/her

description:
Maeve Everhart shares Lottie's striking red hair and green eyes,although her features are softer and more delicate. Her warm smile and gentle demeanour contrast with her husbands sternness, suggesting a more nurturing personality. She often finds herself caught between her husband and daughter's strained relationship. Trying to bridge the gap between their differences.

Autumn Rose Middleton
age: 22
pronouns: she/her
description:
Autumn is an enigmatic figure with a wild mane of chestnut brown hair that frames a face characterised by sharp, hazel eyes and a perpetually cool expression. She possesses a confident stride and a voice that commands attention, often speaking bluntly and without a filter. Her style reflects her rebellious spirit, favouring leather jackets and vintage band tees paired with ripped jeans.
Personality:
autumn is fiercely independent and unapologetically assertive, never shying away from confrontation. Her sharp wit and sarcastic humour can be cutting, making her a formidable adversary in verbal sparring matches. Despite her tough exterior, Autumn harbours a deep sensitivity and vulnerability that she guards fiercely, revealing glimpses of insecurity beneath her bravado.
Likes:
Alternative music and attending live concerts
writing poetry and short stories
exploring abandoned places and urban exploration.
Motorcycles
dislikes;
hypocrisy and insincerity
conformity and social expectations
being underestimated or patronised
small talk and superficial interactions

A/n
I'm going to try stick to this story. I haven't wrote in a while but hopefully I will have motivation. X