✧.21.✧ Cheated

Jeene bhi de duniya Hume ilzam na laga
Ek baar tou karte Haj sub koi haseen khate
Warna koi kase bhala chahe kis ko be-panha
aa zindagi tu hi baate kyu ishq hai gunnah

~jeene bhi de duniya hume

[Unedited]

I stood up from my place as i finish my incomplete assignment.

I look at Laxmi telling her to come with me.
I nodded as I signed her to come after me.

Our lecture got cancelled as our professor got some emergency and here we were studying and completing our assignments.

I walked out of the classroom & signalling Areeba that is she coming with as, she deny saying she had to complete her work.

Me and Laxmi got out of the classroom.

"What happened?" Laxmi asked me as soon as we stepped in cafeteria.

Students were less today.

I take a sit and signal her to also sit down.

"It's about faria." I said after a moment.

"What about her?" Laxmi asked frowning.

"She-she seems to be disturbed and keeps zoning out have you notice it? Is there something which is worrying her?" I said to Laxmi, she leans back thinking.

"Uhm, yes now that you are saying it, I too notice her sometimes getting zone out and not being interested in anything from last 3 days." Laxmi said nodding reluctantly.

"I hope everything is fine with her-you know what let's ask her about it." I said raised my eyebrows.

"No, let her tell us on her own what if we made her uncomfortable while asking it?" Laxmi said keeping her hands on the table.

I nodded at her thoughtfully.

She stands up and asked.

"What will you have?" She asked while checking her phone.

"Coffee please also bring any chocolate with you." I said leaning my head totally back cracking my neck.

"You are again at it? Eating chocolate after having coffee? Who does that?" Laxmi asked chuckling.

"Me! Now bring before you find me unconscious here." I said pushing her to go she give me a side look and looked away.

Drinking coffee and eating chocolate is my one of the favourite thing don't ask why it's just makes me clam and fresh?

While Laxmi was gone I was looking around when i here my phone ping with a message.

I check and found out raziya.

Razu: Yasmin where are you?

Me: In cafeteria, for coffee and chocolate. Why?

Razu: Wait I'm coming there.

Me: Coffee?

Razu: Yes please.

Me: Okay, waiting..

I messaged Laxmi to bring extra coffe as raziya is joining as.

She responded okay, i looked around and found raziya walking towards cafeteria and raised my hands for her.