AU concept

Plot:

At the start of the war, Megatron created an heir to succed him to secure his lineage and leadership of the Decepticons.

His creation is a young sparkling he named Ironshard.

However, despite having created him to become his heir, Megatron was so obsessed with the war that he took no part in Ironshard's upbringing, Starscream and Soundwave were the ones who raised Ironshard and educated while Megatron focused on the war.

This bring Ironshard to grow up into a young mech with a sharp mind and fine strategist thanks to Soundwave's and Starscream's mentorship.

Since he was a Sparkling, Ironshard craved for his father's approval and worked hard, especially in combat and strategy, to prove himself worthy, however Megatron's cold and distant demeanor and neglect toward Ironshard never changed.

This made Ironshard grown from wanting to do his best to had his father's validation and love to become delusioned with Megatron and seeing Soundwave and Starscream as his true creator figures which create a rift between Ironshard and Megatron.

However, things took a new turns when the Autobots and Decepticons found themselves on a planet named "Earth".

-----------------------------------------

Ironshard:

-Is Megatron's son

-Alt form: Tank

-Armor colors: Black and purple

-Optics: Red

-Personnality:

-Having been raised by Starscream and Soundwave, Ironshard have been shaped into a formidable strategist and tactician: stoic, smart, cunning and logical with a tactical mind. His logical and disciplined nature make him a valuable asset to the Decepticon's cause.

Ironshard is very loyal to the Decepticon's cause but not very much to Megatron whose increasingly reckless and destructive actions from his obsession to destroy Optimus Prime and the Autobots through the war made Ironshard question Megatron's ability as a leader.

However, his stoicism and lack of true social relationships, outside of his creator figures, while growing up made Ironshard to be socially awkward. He does had a good side but he show it in a very discreet and subtile way.

He is also known to be a workaholic due to his dedication to the Decepticon cause to the point Starscream, his trine and Soundwave had to fight tooth and nail to make him to get a decent time of recharge as like Megatron, even if Ironshard tend to deny it, Ironshard can be very stubborn.

---------------------------

Relationships with some of the characters:

→Megatron: Megatron and Ironshard had a very difficult father-son relationship, one which is completely inexistant emotionaly speaking. Megatron had created Ironshard to be his heir but quickly end up neglected him to focus on the war. Once upon a time Ironshard wanted to make Megatron proud of him and get his validation but Megatron's coldness and detachment to ward him made Ironshard grow delusioned, creating a rift between father and son.

→Starscream: Having raised Ironshard alongside Soundwave, Starscream initialy saw this as an opportunity: his plan was to raised and mold Ironshard into a Decepticon who embodies his own vision of the Decepticon cause and Starscream planned that once he finally managed to overthrow he will make Ironshard HIS heir to secure his legacy. However as time pass, Starscream developped a genuine care and affection for Ironshard, to which he always try to deny.