Haal-e-dil🥀💔

Sorry for super late update...

Let's continue from the last part..

2 days later

In these couple of days.. haseena was giving him cold shoulder.. of course she was a little afraid of his anger..but she too was angry from him.. she never ate food with him like before..doesn't talk to him..never reciprocates his bed hugs..nothing was like before.. his heart always ached finding her expressionless face.. he many times tried to initiate conversations but she never responds..

I was night haseena after preparing dinner sat in the living room waiting for her husband to come..

No Anubhav hadn't went to office
.he is working from home..he was in his study......

Waiting for him she slept on the sofa exhausted from the works she done..

After an hour Anubhav came to living room and saw his wife sleeping in an uncomfortable position..his heart ached seeing his love this exhausted..her face was telling how tired she was..her hands were red ..

He went close to her..and hugged her sleeping figure keeping her close to his heart..slowly pecked her hair..And whispered ''I love you and I am guilty ''

He never wanted to snatch her happiness..but when he got the warmth of love after years from someone he became addicted he became selfish for the first time in his life..

He too wanted the love..Which only she can give and for that he have to cage her ..Only he knows how it feels when you see hatred in the eyes of your only love only family..your everything..

He kept hugging her..don't know for how much time..her body was fully relaxed feeling his warmth..

He came out of his trance when he felt movement in her body..hr slowly kept her head on the headrest of sofa..and stood up..

''Haseena ji '' he softly called her name

She slowly opened her eyes..and looked at him..with questioning eyes..He smiled at her cute expression..

'' bhuk Lagi h hame..bhojan melega '' he said..She blinked her few times..trying to understand..reality hit her that she is not in her dream world were she was sitting at the bank of river under the galaxy like sky..

'' ji..ji. wo..ham..ham abhi khana lagte h..'' she said hurriedly standing up

''Ahh'' ..but her head spinned causing her to lose her balance before she could fall a muscular arm held her..

''Haseena ji..haseena kya hua '' he asked her half unconscious body.. His heart got surrounded with fear of something happening to her..

he lifted her in his arms and took to there room..

He layed her on the bed and sprinkled some water drops on her face slowly she gained consciousness..

''Ahh..'' holding her stomach she groaned in pain..

''Haseena..jaan jaan kya hua '' he asked panicked .. concern evident in his voice..his own breath wasn't normal..

'' Anubhav wo..''before she could speak anything she lost her consciousness..

''Haseena '' he held her..

45 minutes later

''Mr Singh ! due weakness and not eating anything she lost her consciousness..kuch der me inhe hosh ajayega fir khana khila kar ye dawayiya de dijiye ga..'' The female doctor informed Anubhav after checking haseena..

( Anubhav se ham male doctor to expect kar hi nahi sakte..for his lady love)

After the doctor left Anubhav bought food for haseena to room..haseena was now conscious..

''Kaisi hai dard '' he asked coldly but eyes speaking that how afraid he was when he saw his only lifeline lying on bed.. which didn't get unnoticed by haseena

'' thora kam h '' her voice told that her stomach was paining

'' khana kha lijiye fir bhi dawayi bhi khani h '' he said keeping the plate in front of her and started leaving but his steps halted

'' apne khana khaya '' she asked

'' Hame bhuk nahi h ''

'' kyu '' she asked testing his control over his anger

'' ye to hum bhi apse puch sakte h ki apne subhah se bhojan kyu nahi h '' he asked greeting his teeth and fisting his hands

'' wo..hame..hame..aa..wo ''

'' kyu karti h app aisa..kyu baar baar hamse door jane ki koshish karti h .. kya khushi milti h apko hame har baar dara kar..'' he shouted making her flinch
'' haseena apko thora bhi andaza h ki hampe kya beetti h  hampe apko dard me dekh kar.. jaan nikal jati h jab aap hamare karan khud ko chot pauhchaati h..hamse door jati h..kyu nahi samajhti aap ki mar jayenge ham agar apko kuch bhi hua..khud ki jaan lene ka man karta h hamara jab aap hamare karan dard me hoti h..khud se Nafrat si hone lagi h hame.. jab bhi apki in ankho me ham apne liye Nafrat dekhte na hameye baat pata chalti h ki vivah ke wakt jo apko khush rakhne pran kiya tha na usme ham asafal ho gaye h''he added almost in the same tone..he moved to her kept the plate on side table and held her hand in his and spoke in a choking voice ''ha..haseena ham duniya ki sari khushiyan apko denge kya aap hamare sath nahi reh sakti '' his eyes were hoping for a affirmative response.. '' haseena ham apko duniya ki saari khushi denge kya aap hamare saath aam zindgi nahi bita sakti '' he looked in her eyes but she snapped her head another side...A lone tear escaped from boths eyes which they wiped..

Haseena's tear told that she can't forget her family her nation.. She was fighting from her own principles her own life..her breath was her farz and her heart beat was her Anu.. she wasn't able to choose one..

Anubhavs tear told the situation of his heart who was earning for her love her warmth.. the only reason for whom his  heart pumps blood his lungs do respiration..his eyes heated up with hot tears.. A fight broke in his brain and heart..

There haal-e-dil wasn't at state to even break..because the destiny has crushed them brutally..😫🥀

He gulped his tears..And left the room..
Haseena looked blankly at the door from where he just left..

After few moments two heart breaking cries were heard..

' Haseena & Anubhav ' the two souls who are madly in love with eachother are crushed , injured , destroyed, desecrated and broken mercilessly by fate are crying separately.. If they want then too they can't embrace eachother..they were shattered by every inch..

On side Anubhav mind and heart were talking while his eyes were busy in shedding his pain through some hot water drops who were known as tears..

' kisi ek insaan ke chale jaane se duniya khatam nahi ho jaati anubhav..jane do haseena ko '' his brain spoke to him

' or agar wo ek insaan hi tumhari puri duniya ho to anubhav..' his heart said

Anubhav looked at his on shadow who was the voice of his heart..

On the other side haseena was crying..on her fate..

' roi Bohut magar muh more kar roi
  meri majburi thi isliye dil tor kar roi ,
  tere samne kar diye tukre teri.  tasweer ke
  tere jaate hi puriraat unhe jor jor kar roi '

______

Heyy my dear roses..

This was their hal-e-dil...hope you guys will understand that both are correct at their places..

Sorry for geometrical errors..and late update..

Tata

Love you all 💖👀