PREVIEW

" Tushar why aren't you ready yet it's 11 already we need to leave for the venue at 11:30"
"Told you Taara , I don't want to go anywhere why are you being so hyper active for no reason it's literally just someone's birthday celebration god damn it my head is going to explode today! "

Taara turned her head and looked at herself in the mirror adjusting her beautiful red maxi dress and took a deep breath before asking her boyfriend
"H-how am i looking Tushar"
"Really taara ! Right now"
He said boringly

"Is this why you are not going to the party with me are you perhaps ashamed of me "
Her word's broke the last straw of calmness and patience in him

"Stop it Taara for once stop blaming others for the insecurities you create within yourself, your own mind is making things up just , can you just  for once learn to appreciate yourself without the judgements and views of other people why the hell are you so naive "
His each word was nothing but a brutal and honest slap of Taara's face
Tushar's mind was again on thee verge of giving up when will his girlfriend stop crying without any reason when will she stop  wanting a satisfactory response for everything ! Can't she see if she's looking beautiful or not .
Without thinking much he walked out of the  room
Leaving his not so mature girlfriend all alone , Taara stood there looking at herself in the mirror indeed she looked beautiful no missing hand or leg , neither a broken eye everything was perfect  but what made her question her apperance , her boyfriend never did it he never cat called her on her  looks , he never made faces at her was it really her own self doubting or were these word  of the people who have been mocking her since her childhood did their comments had that much of a impact  on her brain that she has to question her own self ?
She knew the answers to these being born and brought up in a society where every look is being judged too fair , too dark , too brown , too sharp nose , too small eyes , too tall , too short and what not  .
Every innocent feature and function is mocked it's very easy for people to point out the most basic thing in a person and to make fun of it , the people and society really does not give a fuck how it impacts one's thinking and way of looking at their own selves can mere words cause so much destruction, yes they can Taara is a victim of this society she wants to love herself she knows she has no flaws but never has anyone told her this her heart cries all she wants is someone to hold her and shake her continuously while telling her that yes she's beautiful and she deserves love but isn't that greed?
Yes it is when she herself can't accept these words why is she wanting other's to say it
Just for satisfaction?
"No one's going to come to you and sugarcoat you with beautiful words Taara  , she spoke to herself i need to accept it first with all my heart, i need too -- huff
She let out a long sign ot maybe Tushar will understand me , my insecurities and help me with them
"No , no-one can remove your insecurities no-one will love you until you love yourself, no one is showing you with love and complements untill you hear your heart say , yes i deserve it cause why not "
But taara being the stubborn is always in a hope of someone showing her with complements and making all her insecurities go away "
Funny enough

To be continued
"Only if your interested in the story about taara's journey of loving herself and unknowingly making a person mad in love with her " do comment