1. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝒎𝒆

It's been nine months since Jungkook and Yuki got married. Both shared a love marriage leading the love birds to enjoy for the rest of their lives by giving love they waited for.

Unfortunately the husband had to go on a business trip for almost a week. Both graduated from the same institution. Yuki being the smartest one wanted to do specialization and her husband started maintaining his father's business.

The wife spent some days at her parents home until he wasn't home and before two days of his arrival she decided to go back to her house.

It's past midnight, the weather is chilly making the girl sit in her cozy and warm home. Her back aches because of sitting in the same position for more than three hours. She throws the pens on the table and chirps

" Finally, I completed this assignment"

The first thing she does is to check her phone and the notification she was waiting for was not there. Jungkook hasn't contacted her since morning which  was very confusing because there was not a single day he never asked her how she was or how the day was.

He must be busy, she mumbles and places her phone on the table again. She rests her back but with the sofa and closes her eyes for some seconds to calm herself

I miss you Jungkook, she whispers.

Suddenly, the sound of the door knocking is heard, making her knit her eyebrows in confusion. She looks at the clock quickly, who could it be at this hour?

Thinking to herself whether she should check or not the door knocks again this time it was much louder than before making her heart jump.

Gaining some courage, the fragile girl walks downstairs holding her phone in her hands. She walks near the door and questions

" who is it?"

Silence-

" who?!" She questions again

Licking her lips in nervousness, walking more close to the door she finally twists the door open but is surprised to see no one, huh?

Maybe he left? She thought

Shrugging of her negative thoughts. Yuri walks towards the television and turns it on, switching some channels till the news channel appears.

" A girl found killed in her home and according to the investigation, it came to know that she was alone in her home and somebody murdered her and stole everything in her home. she was killed late at night"

She gulps, just then the violent knock on the door grabs her attention, making the remote fall out from her hand. Her heart leaps as terror takes over her. The increasing voice of the knocks is increasing her heartbeat. She again reaches out towards the door and questions

" w-who?"

No reply again.

" I can't open the door right now. Please, come in the morning-"

Her sentence is cut off by the sudden ringing on her phone. It's from an unknown ID, making her confused who it could be. She gulps and attends the call

" Hello? Mrs Jeon speaking "
No answer

She questions again
" Hello? Can you hear me?" The other person ended the call.

It's just your thoughts, she encourages herself not to get terrified.

She walks into the kitchen, placing her phone on the kitchen island, fetching a glass of water to calm her nerves.