𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's just too little too lateA little too wrongAnd I can't waitBut you know all the right things to sayYou know it's just too little too lateYou say you dream of my faceBut you don't like meYou just like the chaseTo be real, it doesn't matter any...

A little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say
You know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real, it doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tracy Russell. Or Tracy Mikaelson if you'd prefer. 

Daughter of Michelle Russell, a witch, and Klaus Mikaelson, the original Hybrid. 

When Michelle and Klaus met Michelle was on spring break from College and he had just broken his Hybrid curse. They didn't think he could have kids, so naturally they didn't use anything in their night of passion. 

So it was a shock when she found out she was pregnant with his kid. And when her daughter, Tracy, was born, and Michelle tracked Klaus down she found out that he had another girl pregnant. Along with everything surrounding that drama, so she left. She thought it would be better for her daughter to live a normal life instead of one filled with Supernatural Mikaelson drama. 

So she moved to a small town where nothing happened, finished college online, and tried to give her baby the best life she could. 

Who knew that would all go down the drain the second that Tracy's best friend went missing one summer night? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Pretty Little Liars nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)