CHAPTER 1: rough day?

Izuku pov:

ring...

ring...

RING..

"ughh" I reach over to my phone to check the time.

6 am I still have roughly around 2 hours before I have to get going to ua.. 'why can't I just fall back asleep!' I think to myself after a few minutes of just laying in my bed trying to go to sleep for a bit I finally decided to get up. I walk over to the bathroom in my dorm and turn on the light. Looking my self in mirror definitely isn't something I enjoy I'm not really fond about my looks and would gladly change my appearance to someone who looks better like ...

todoroki, kacchan or honestly anyone just not.. me.

I splashed my face with water and left the bathroom I decided to check trough my notifications as my phone has been pinging for the last 5 or so minutes.

in the " WE LIT🔥🔥🔥" gc

yumi: GUYSGUYS PLEASEEE SOMEONE

yumi: WAKE UP GUYS

yumi: PLEASE GUYS WAKE UP 

izuku: morning

yumi: FINALLYYY IZUKU TAG THEM I WANT EVERYONE ONLINE

izuku: yumi it's 6.17am they are probs sleeping still

yuno: morning izuuuuu

yuno: also yumi stop texting it's so early in the morning and lower the tv volume your gonna wake up mom...

yumi: fineeeeee😕

izuku: guys can we call for an hour I'm so bored...

yumi: YESSS OFC

'call started by yumi'

as I picked up the video call and talked with my friends outside of ua I forgot abt how tired I was... I really do love those dumbos don't i?

After a while everyone in our gc was awake and we talked and joked around a bit but as basically everyone went to different schools we had to say goodbye but as today was Friday we can finally hang out the entire weekend.

After a very chaotic call with my friends I decided to go and back my bag and throw on my uniform I picked myself up and took a final look in the mirror '7 more hours until I can finally see them again.' 

I walked down to the common room to be greeted by everybody who was awake.

mina: "moringgg midobabyyy!"

uraraka: "moringg deku kun!!"

The two weirdly cheerful girls said as they pulled me into the kitchen.

I decided to just take a granola bar and drink some fruit juice. I just listend to what the others were talking abt as I was still very tired.

I could NOT wait for this day to be over.

I decided to wait for the dekusquad and go to class with them.

After a oddly longer walk than usual to school we finally made into class most of the class was still either in the dorms or walking to school so it was quiet... for now.

When everyone had finally made it mr. Aizawa came out of his yellow sleeping bag and just told us to do whatever we wanted as everyone started chatting I decided to go and talk in the gc with the others.

in the " WE LIT🔥🔥🔥" gc

tatsuya: yo guys what we doing later tonight?

yumi: can we go to the skate park again pls it was so much fun seeing you guys fail at skating 🤭

izuku: im down but honestly ANYTHING to get me away from my classmates...

yuno: yeah I'm also down

minami: metooo

kazuki: alrrr but ONLY if someone brings some of the good stuff ykn

tatsuya: I WILL

then suddenly I noticed some of my classmates gathered around me..

mina: "midobaby.. we wanted to ask you something"

kirishima: "yeah we we're wondering if you would want to hang out with us tonight like we normally do but we haven't invited you because we thought it might be to much for you.."

iida: "we as your classmates totally get it if it's to much for you midoriya"

izuku: "um.. yeah it might be to much for me but what to you guys even do?" I cringed at myself 

denki: we'll  we just Normally get alot of candy and play truth or dare but it gets quite chaotic sometimes and we as a class were thinking that you probably can't even handle as much sugar as we do so we have never invited you..

izuku: your right guys.. that's way to much for me I'll just stay in my dorm and read alone.. 

...

ARE THEY SERIOUS? I can't believe I actually thought they were doing something "crazy" or "fun" but that... I was thinking while trying to hold in my laugh.

when class was finally over I rushed to my dorm and I immediately texted the gc...

in the " WE LIT🔥🔥🔥" 

izuku: GUYS OMG IM GIGGLING AND CRINGING SO HARD RN...😭

minami: bro what that's so random but anyway spill 😋

izuku: okay do you remember when I told you guys that my class always do something "crazy" when I "read" in my room according to them and like today they came up to me and asked if I wanted to join which I obviously didn't wanna do but I was wondering what they actually do when I sneak out so I asked them and they had THE AUDACITY to say that we just eat lots of candy and okay truth or dare and then they said that haven't invited me because they thought it would be to much for me...😭

tatsuya: exuse me...😃

kazuki: they have to be joking..

kazuki: izuku tf is wrong with ur classmates...

yuno: 😭

yumi: I'm not even gonna question what's wrong with them but guys let's meet up in twenty at the skate park and suya bring the goodiessss

I put down my phone and decide to pick out a outfit.. 

 this is what izukus wearing :

Just imagine his hair dark green

after I got ready I decided to just jump down my dorm window and get my skateboard from the bushes.

thank you for reading chapter 1!

also oc instructions will come tomorrow and chapter 2 as well!

Have a good day/night!